IMAGINES- Usopp

"Damn it, it's getting so dark. Where did the day go?" you complained. You packed your bag, which contained your trusty slingshot and best attack bullets. "Luffy will never forgive me if I'm late."

You thought you could make it through the forest, but ended up blind by the darkness of night. "Where am I?" you groaned. You guided yourself by touching the trees and walking in a straight line. You began to get scared the farther you walked. "Someone...please help me."

Suddenly, something moved behind you. You turned around, but it didn't do you much good since it was pitch black. "Who's there?" you called. There was no answer, but the movement didn't stop. You pressed yourself against the tree and pulled out your weapon and loaded it with a spike bullet.

Then, a bright light shines in your face, and you felt someone grab your arm. You screamed and panicked. "Leave me alone!" you cried. You knocked your slingshot against the head of your captor, and you heard a familiar voice cry out in pain.

Your eyes had adjust to the lantern and you were shocked on who was there. "Usopp?" you cried. Usopp was on his knees in front of you, pressing his hands on his head where he got hit. He looked up at you and must've saw your scared expression, for he immediately forgot about his head and focused on you.

"Is this where you've been all this time? We all been worried sick about you! Do you have any idea on how scared-" You didn't wait any longer. Usopp was cut off by the sudden hug. You held yourself against his scrawny body and let the tears fall. "I was so scared. I thought I was never going to find my way back." Usopp didn't do or say anything for about a minute. Then, he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He breathed. Then, he wrapped you up in a warm hug. "It's ok now. You're ok now. There's no need to be afraid." Usopp comforted you with soft words. "I'll protect you."

"Usopp..." you cried. "Thank you." Usopp then pulled you away and looked into your eyes. His sparkled in the lantern's light, and you realized how handsome they were.

Usopp kissed your forehead. "Come on," he smiled. "Let's go back together." He swallowed your tiny hand in his big one and led you home.