Kid's Rage Part 2

ACE'S POV

I woke up with the sun blinding my eyes. As I grunted, I bolted upright and a cloth fell from my forehead and onto my lap. I scooped it up and studied it curiously, wondering where the hell did it come from. I tried to remember what happened. My head was pounding.

My hand ran down my throbbing side and realized it was bandaged. My memory returned to me. The storm. Killer. The strange voice.

A rustling came from the treeline and I immediately went on guard. My eyes darted every way. I didn't have any weapon, but I knew my Devil Fruit Powers would be enough to kill whoever was stalking me. And even then, if there is no metal, my fists will do plenty of damage.

"Show yourself!" I demanded.

A figure appeared from behind a tree and I held my attack. It was a young woman. Her choppy red-blonde hair curled around her ears. She was super thin, her bones seem to be sucking her skin in. Her face was no different: half-sunken cheeks, pale skin, and large dark eyes. In her tiny arms, she heaved a bucket full of water. She didn't look scared out of her damn mind. In fact, she seem completely calm.

"I didn't think you would wake up so quickly." she admitted, placing the bucket next to me. She leaned forward, reaching out towards my bandages. I snatched her hand. "What do you think you're doing?" Unexpectedly, she wrenched her hand back.

"Saving your ass." she sighed. "You lost a lot of blood when I pulled you out of the sea, which wasn't easy considering the fact it was stormy and you weigh a ton."

The fact that she was able to pull me to shore period in her state surprised me.

Then, I remembered.

"Where the hell is my crew?"

The girl shrugged. "I honestly don't know. They either washed up on the other side of the forest or they're dead." She was so blunt.

"I demand you to take me to them." I sneered. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, let me make some points. One, to repeat myself: I don't know if your crew is there or not. They're probably dead. Two: That forest is a death trap. Three: you're injured and you're not going anywhere."

"Oh yeah? Watch me."

I hoisted myself to my feet and immediately regretted it. Blood spewed out of my mouth. My wound in my side split open and began bleeding again. The girl attempted to catch me as I fell back onto the sand.

"I told you so."

"Shut up. This is nothing. I have to find my crew. Either you show me or point me the right way now."

The girl fell silent and I was tempted to gut her right then and there.

"Ok," she sighed and rose to her feet. "I feel guilty to let you go by yourself. You need my help." She held out her hand to me. "By the way, my name is Lucy. It's nice to meet your aquaintance, Captain Eustass Kid."