Pt.3

We was having fun and listening to music and talking getting to know each other I didn't say much because I didn't n don't have much.. I told them the basics I don't have parents and I don't have siblings I'm kind of a loner "Well good thing because now you have us" she smiles at me "thank you guys, I really needed this" I gave them a slight smile before Sara came back with drinks "we're about to PARTYY" we laughed as he drank and got waisted I remember dancing on Sophia and laughing after all that was a blur

I woke up in a hotel room I don't know or why I'm here but I am I rubbed my eyes and saw Sophia awake "hey beautiful"
"Hi" as I look around "yea I don't know how we got here either but I'm just going with it because this is a nice ass hotel"

I kept thinking trying to remember how I got here and I couldn't it was all a blur I got in the shower and changed into biker shorts and a crop top because it was hot "I'm gonna take a walk I'll be back" I told Sophia "ok be careful" I was walking out the hotel and heard someone call my name from behind me I turn around to see the same guy I had fucked at my house "um what are you doing here" I asked him confused "well I came for the beach"
He had a deep tone to his voice like he didn't have a care in the world "boss" he turns around and says "what" so aggressively I look behind him and I see what look like bodyguards? I don't know but I just walked away I walked out the doors and the bright ass sum shines in my face I look around and admire the view before I had to leave after 30 minutes I go back to the room and the girls are awake "so who was that hottyyy out there" Sophia looks at me and smirks "yeah he had body guards too"
"He's gotta be famous"
"Well if he famous I fucked a celebrity"

There jaws dropped and then they squealed? I don't know but they were loud and was jumping around like some wild animals I look at them and smile "yeah I use to work at this bar and he came in and we both got drunk and one thing lead to another"

Later that day:

I was at home in bed and was happily in quiet finally I heard my phone ping and got a mssg from Sophia
*hey beautiful how are you?*
I opened the mssgs and replied with I'm good how are you

The conversation went on for like an hour after that I fell asleep I woke up around 2 AM hungry asfk for some reason I went to my kitchen and made me food then went to my bed

—————————————————————
4 months later:
I felt fatter and it was kinda odd I was eating a lot more but didn't really assume anything till one morning I woke up I ran to the bathroom and puked I sat there for a good 10 minutes before I heard a knock on my door..

(Flashback)

I heard the banging I walked to the door to see my mama on the ground covered in blood and my papa telling me to go back to my room next thing I knew he was on the floor covered in blood to

(Today)

The knocking grew I opened the door to see Sophia "hey bitch"
"Hey girll" I smiled as she walked
"I gotta tell you something.." I look at her and looked down "hey what's wrong?"
"I've been eating a lot and I've gotten fatter and I threw up this morning.."
"Girl- are you telling me your pregnantttt??"
"I don't knoww and I'm scared that I am.."
"Ok first off let me go to the store get a pregnancy test I'll be back, love you"

Before I could even say anything she was out the door I sat there thinking what if I am I couldn't have this baby.. that means the father is.. omgg I don't even know tha baby's fathers name I started to cry I fell to the floor not knowing what to do.