Chapter 9

Camilla’s POV

The show had been amazing. Justin and his dancers had really given it their all. I was happy that we all got to chill a bit before the show and get our energy back. Miami was  hot and humid, I loved it. In a few weeks we’d be off to Canada and Europe and it would be all cold, better enjoy the heat while I can.

“Wasup ? Why do you look so dazed?” Fredo asked, walking into my room.

“Oh I was just thinking about how long this tour is gonna be!”

“Ha! I know right, this is just the beginning! I hope you can handle it !” he teased.

“Of course I can! I’m a very tough girl , plus I’d do anything for Justin. I’d rather go with him around the world then stay at home and get to skype him, what? 2 days in a week? Naah. This is a much better experience!”

“I know right? I’m glad you came. Justin needs you. Touring can be hard, there’s a lot of criticism directed at him all the time and these days its over the top. You’re the one person that makes him forget that he’s the most famous guy on earth. You make him feel like the boy from Stratford again, he loves you more than you know, Cam.”

“I love him too. I’m so lucky to even know him much less date him. I’m lucky to know you, and everyone here. I love all of you guys, you welcomed me into your family so fast.”

“You are family, Cam. Whatever happens between you and Justin, we will always be there for you. You can count on me for anything, as a friend.”

“Aw,” I screamed, giving Fredo a tight hug and then poking his nose.  He made a funny face making me giggle and then he poked my nose too, and I was ready for vengeance but before I could pounce on him, Zoey’s unique voice came from the door.

“Baby, I’m homeee!”

“ZOEEEE!” I screamed, pouncing on her instead.

“Wow, you really did miss me!”

“Hey Zoey, how’s it back in LA?” Fredo asked.

“LA is well, LA. But I’m happy to be back here, missed y’all!” she said, embracing both Fredo and I.

“We missed you too, in fact, since you’re back, how about we throw a little welcome back party for you at dinner!” Fredo added.

“A party? Really? I was gone for 3 days!”

“Welcome to Crew sweetie, we always go hard!” Fredo said, before walking out of the room texting.

“Oh well, so what’s new with you?” Zoey asked, making me sit on the bed. Justin was at the hotel bar  with Za and Twist.

“I am officially the best masseuse in town!”

“Ohh, does that mean what I think it means girl?

“What?”

“You got all touchy with Bieber didn’t you? Hmm , I thought-“

“No, we didn’t do it. But I’m pretty sure that if something didn’t interrupt us everytime, then ....maybe it would happen.”

“Don’t sweat it. If Justin is willing to wait for you, it means he really loves you. He’s a teenage pop sensation, he can get any girl he wants in bed with him at any time. Models.. actresses...singers.. he can get anyone he wants. A billion girls out there would gladly give it to him but he chose you...” Zoey explained, with her green eyes boring deep into mine.

“He loves you,so much.” She concluded. Those words made me feel a bit nervous. Justin loved me, I mean I knew he did, but now that two people had taken it upon themselves to prove it to me how much he did, it made me feel a bit guilty. I mean, what are my doing to show Justin that I love him? I’m being such a pathetic girlfriend while he’s being the best thing that I could ever wish for.

“I need to show him that I love him too,” I murmured.

Justin’s POV

“But you left your girl in LA though!” Twist teased Za.

“She didn’t wanna come, I don’t know why!” Za defended.

“Don’t worry, just make sure you skyping every HOUR!” I exclaimed and the fellas laughed.

“So what’s up with you man? How’s it going with Cam?” Twist asked.

“It’s great. She’s great. Everything I could ever ask for and more!”

“Glad to see you so happy man, haven’t seen you like this, since, you know, Sel..”

I remained silent and sipped on my drink.I hated that topic. I wasn’t in the mood to be discussing about my ex –girlfriend.

“Hey, didn’t mean to bring that up. Was just saying.” He apologized.

“But he’s right man. I’m just worried, you might get in too deep with her like you did with Sel, and then look what happened man..” Za said.

“You. Dont. Get. It.” I blurted, "She’s not Selena, she’ll never be. Selena was a celebrity, she was always busy and she didn’t care about losing me as much as I cared about losing her. She and Camilla are totally different.”

“I get it, you think just cause she wasn’t famous it means that she needs you.” Twist replied.

“No, it just means that she genuinely cares for me no matter what. She has time for me, she has time for us. She wasn’t famous but she took this chance to be with me. She knew everything that could come along with this life, the rumours, the tabloids, the paps, the lies, the travelling, the fame, the money, she knew it. She was brave enough to step in those shoes. I never wanted this life for her, I see how she gets insulted and criticized online and how they’re always saying that she can’t handle being with me, that she can never be Selena. I see it all, but I also see her. She’s been able to handle over six months with me. She’s been able to ignore everything and focus on me, on us. In that short time, gentlemen, she gained my trust. I don’t care what y’all say, but this girl, she’s here to stay.”

I took a sip off my drink and then glanced at the boys, they looked at me and both of them smiled before raising their glasses for a toast.