𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

Hiroshi Kibutsuji

𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢: 鬼舞辻 ひろし

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢: Kibutsuji Hiroshi

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬: The Demon King (By Jujutsu Sorcerers)

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬: Tsukihiko (By Maki and Mai Zenin)
Tsukahiro (By Hiroshi Kibutsuji to Maki Zenin)
Tsukariko (By Hiroshi Kibutsuji to Mai Zenin)

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬: Demon

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Male

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 15

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 179 cm (5'11")

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 75 kg (165 lb)

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Black (Human Disguise)
White (In the Shibuya Incident)

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Plum Red

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬: Unnamed Mother

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Demon King
 Demon Progenitor
Jujutsu Sorcerer
Student

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Infinity Castle

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞: Special Grade

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Hiroshi's appearance is like that of a man in his teenage with an unnaturally pale skin which can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly, curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red. He also possesses sharp, blue nails on his hands.

In his first appearance, Hiroshi was shown wearing a white fedora with a red ribbon and a somewhat extravagant outfit. The outfit consisted of an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. He also wore black loafers.

As seen in Megumi Fushiguro's flashbacks of meeting Hiroshi, the Demon King sported a slightly different hairstyle and outfit in the past than he did in his first appearance. When he met Megumi, Hiroshi's hair was straighter and parted down the middle. He also wore a loose-fitting tuxedo and a white half-cloak over it.

Hiroshi has the ability to change his appearance and form. During his meeting in the Cursed Training Arc, he arrived disguised as an elegant woman wearing a long black yukata, causing the First and Second-Years to not initially recognize him. Later, he transformed himself into his latest cover identity - the adopted sickly son to an old couple - taking the form of a young child aged 10 to 11 years old with pale, white skin and black, silky smooth, neatly combed black hair. His main outfit in this disguise is a plain white button-up shirt and black cargo shorts with long tube socks and loafers.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Hiroshi is cold-hearted, ruthless, intimidating, and exceptionally intelligent. He sees no value in any humans he has encountered and shows little value in his own subordinates. Rarely ever visually upset or happy, he appears completely monotone and detached on most occasions, even when he callously murders his own subordinates. The only times he ever shows emotion are when his vision of perfection is moving forward or when he has subordinates completely submit to his will. Though it shows him to be more expressive, particularly when enraged and his facial features are exaggerated to demonstrate as such (possibly as a way to display his normally unreadable emotions). His expressions change slightly and his tone of voice tends to be consistent at nearly all times, accentuating his monotonous demeanor. His cruel and imposing nature has gained him the great admiration of many demons.