𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑌𝑢𝑢𝑗𝑖

・❥・

"Wait! Really, I'm just fine! More importantly, Fushiguro and I are both pretty beat up. Let's go to the Hospital." Itadori raises both his hands on surrender

Hiroshi took a look on him, his black-line markings disappeared except under his eyes. 

"What's the situation?" Hiroshi looked around to find the source of the voice, he turned around and saw Gojo Satoru, his Sensei.

"Gojo-Sensei?! Why are you here?!" Megumi asked the Blindfold Teacher

"Hey, I wasn't planning on coming but man, you're roughed up" Gojo said before taking out his phone

"Uhmm Sensei, aren't you supposed to annoy one of the higher-ups in this evening?" Hiroshi coldly said letting them see the veins bulging out of his forehead.

"Oh my kawaii student~, The higher ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object has gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." Gojo answered, scrolling through his phone. 

"So, did you find it?" He asked, looking up

"Umm... Sorry but I ate it" Itadori points at himself

Moments of silence before Gojo said, "For real?"

"For real" The three said in unison

Gojo takes a closer look at Itadori, Hiroshi ignored their interaction and took a glance at injured Megumi

'I'll probably took care of him when we get back home' He thought referring to Megumi

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The Curse you ate."

"Oh yeah... I think I can do that"

Gojo began to stretch his legs "Then give us ten seconds, once ten seconds are up, come back to us." 

"But.." Itadori trailed off

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest." Gojo smirked at him

"Hiroshi, my son, hold on to this." Gojo tossed a bag to Hiroshi who's ignoring their interaction earlier.

"What is it?" Megumi said reffering the bag that been tossed to Hiroshi

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian, its Sendai's specialty and it's super good I recommend the Zunda and Cream Flavor." Gojo explained

Megumi looks beside at the bag that Hiroshi's holding in disbelief, since Hiroshi were standing beside him.

"It's not a souvenir, I am going to eat it on the Bullet Train Home-"

"Kikufuku's not like other souvenir-"

Gojo was cutted off when Sukuna attacked him.

The next thing Megumi knew that his eyes were close to crimson ones. Gojo was sitting top of Sukuna as Sukuna was on his knees, his eyes wide.

"-And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite-" Gojo continued but Sukuna quickly cut him off by attacking him.

"My students are watching, so I'm going to show off a little." Gojo threw his head back with Sukuna behind him

Since his students are watching, Gojo decides to show off a little and hits Sukuna several uncanny times, Sukuna claims that jujutsu sorcerers are troublesome in every era and tries to finish the fight.

But ended up being knocked out.

・❥・

Hiroshi and Megumi were waiting on a closed door, where Gojo and Itadori was talking, They waited until the door opened.

"We're going to Tokyo" Hiroshi claimed

"Fushiguro! you're looking good!" Itadori gave Megumi a thumbs up "And Kibutsuji, you're getting handsome as always!" Hiroshi just looked at him with no emotion before thanked him.

"You think so after seeing this?" Megumi points at his bandages, "You're going to transfer to the same school for Jujutsu Sorcerer, where Kibutsuji and I attend."

"Huh?" Itadori asked

"Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College" Hiroshi replied

"By the way, you're the fourth first-year" Gojo stuck up his four fingers.

"Only three?!" Asked Itadori in disbelief

・❥・

Itadori, Gojo, and Kibutsuji were walking up to a mountain. Hiroshi just finished on his final medication on Fushiguro's injuries since Shoko were absent.

"This is really deep in the mountains! Is this actually Tokyo?" Itadori asked

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." Gojo answered

"Where's Fushiguro?" Itadori asked

"He's been treated by Hiroshi and now he's fast asleep." Gojo said before continuing, Itadori glanced Hiroshi who had no emotion on his face. "Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. It's one of only two Jujutsu educational faculties."

"On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions." Hiroshi finished.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." Gojo said to the Pink-haired boy.

"The Principal?" Itadori questioned

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out." Gojo smiled

"Huh?! And what then?! Immediate execution?!" 

"What? So you're not the boss?... Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless--" and Itadori slapped Sukuna's mouth who was previously on his cheek

"Sorry Sensei, he pop out sometimes." Itadori apologized

"I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the one I kill!" Sukuna paused "and that Pale Man as my servant!"

After hearing the word Pale, they all looked at Hiroshi who stopped walking.

"If you don't want me murder you or eat- I mean absorp you to grow my strength

"If you don't want me murder you or eat- I mean absorp you to grow my strength. Shut your mouth." Hiroshi threathened Sukuna. Sukuna immediately shut up when he heard it.

"Uhmm, why are your eyes looks like cat's?" Itadori asked in curious.

Hiroshi hesistate for a moment 'Should I tell him?' he thought 'I should.' Hiroshi thought, "Don't tell this to anyone, I am the Demon King as well as the Demon Progenitor. The Upper Moons and the Lower Moons is my allies, we don't hurt humans but if they said something that could hit us, We killed them brutally. As what you heard from Sukuna, I hate being called Pale or Sick." Hiroshi explained.

This shocked Sukuna, Itadori and Gojo but relieved.

They arrive at the Principal's Office where they find creating a cute puppets. Itadori introduces himself and Yaga asks him why he wants to enroll in Jujutsu Tech. Itadori replies that he wants to learn Jujutsu but the Principal is asking on a deeper level. Itadori says he wants to help people as a dying wish from someone else.

'No, he would be failed because he would fight for someone else's desire.' Hiroshi thought.

・❥・