Quidditch Trauma

*JAMES'S POV*

The quidditch season was starting and the first match was Gryffindor vs Slytherin, he- James- was quidditch captain so he made sure everyone practiced well and chose amazing team mates. He was very pleased with his decision though he thought he ought to show a good example so every moment of his free time,he goes to the side of the black lake-where he and lily first argued- and practiced alone since Sirius was ill in the hospital wing,he had been vomiting non stop after someone hexed him and James promised to drop by every time after practicing.On the third day however he was just hovering and chasing his snitch around the lake, something hit him flat on the face a blinding,sickening feeling then he knocked out.

*Lily's POV*

Lily would always go to the black lake with a dilussionment charm and watch James, he looked amazing on his broom and quidditch robes,she merely stared at him and not the snitch's progress since her eyes were lost in his handsome face. Then from behind a tree, a cold high pitched but quiet laughter cane and James fell on the ground unconscious, anxiety pumping through lily's vanes she looked around at who had hexed James and found Snape alongside Mulciber,Avery and Romulus,wands out laughing at James.

"YOU!" She screamed at Snape now leaving her dillusionmen to charm and finally showing herself,Snape was taken aback and looked frightened.

"You made that happen! You hurt him!" Lily shouted again pointing at Snape with dislike.

"No,no i didnt- it- it was an accident-" began Snape anxiously.

"Accident!" I repeated. "You disgust me! You and your abnormally large nose that keeps getting in everyone's business make me sick!"

"No,no i didnt mean- i am sorry" snape cried.

Lily stormed off and went up to James,gosh he still looked handsome when unconscious. I put him on a stretcher and hovered him up to the castle, not looking once at Snape who had all the colour from his face drained off. I brought James to madam pomfrey and explained what happened,she said he would be alright and thanked Lily for bringing him back up to the castle. I left after a few minutes and went straight to proffesor mcgonagall to report the Slytherins behaviour.

*James's POV*

he woke up only to find himself of the warm and comfortable bed in the hospital wing,someone sitting in a seat next to his bed and grinning  up at him.

"Nice of you to drop in" said Sirius grining more broadly.

"What- what happened? What am i doing here? You got discharged?" Spluttered James

"I dont know what happened,i was asleep myself but yup i am fully healed!" Said Sirius.

Right then madam pomfrey came up to him and said: "nothing to worrying just a simple hex,i cleaned your wound and they've gotten detention."

"Who?" I asked

"Snape,Mulciber,Avery and Romulus. They hexed you and someone saw and brought tyou up here" said madam pomfrey calmly checking his temperature and his pulse. James however was grinding his teeth. What would he give to hex them back. Madam Pomfrey forced
Him to stay overnight which greatly annoyed him.