Part 1

!!TW!!

You lost control and needed to feel something,  you texted cc/n.

                             cc/n<3

                                          Can you come over?

Yeah, I'm not doing anything you alright?

                                           Just please come over.

I am on my way now. Are you okay y/n?

                                    I am okay now, but I did it

                                       again I'm scared.

Oh y/n. Its okay, i'll help you okay? Is

your door unlocked? And where are you?

                                       Yeah its unlocked. I am in

                                      My bedroom.

Its gonna be okay. I promise

I will be there in like 30 mins

                                        Okay. 

You wait for cc/n to come over you sat on your bed with a towel over your arms, it burned and it was uncomfortable. You felt bad because you knew you shouldn't have done it but you couldn't control it.

ccn: "y/n! hey are you okay?"

They ran down the hallway are into your bedroom and stopped into the doorway. 

y/n: "I am sorry, I didn't  think and -"

cc/n: "Hey no don't be sorry. I understand it's okay." They walked over to you and sat on the bed with you. "Can I see them? I want to help but if not I understand."

y/n: "I don't want you to get mad."

cc/n: "I would never get mad at you for something like this, I know it's hard and I know it's an addiction. But at least let me help you take care of them so they don't get infected or anything." 

y/n: "Promise?"

cc/n: "Pinky swear."

You moved the towel off your arms so they could see.

cc/n: "Okay, let me go to my car to get the first aid kit. Can you go to the bathroom and run your arms under cold water? 

They walked to the bathroom with you and as you sat on the counter with your arms under the faucet they went to get the first aid bag they kept in their car.