Five

I spent several days like that, until my eyes, which were deeply injured with blood spots, were healed. In the end, even though my heart refused, I still had to return to my Aunt and Uncle's painful house. My sister there, how could I leave them. And I still get the same treatment from uncle, invites me to play, and hurts me again, again and again.

Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months and months turned into years, my courage gradually gathered to open my mouth from silence about my uncle's treatment of me all this time. Until that day my courage really gathered.

That day I came home from school, I was already in grade 1 of junior high school or now it is more familiarly called grade 7. When I came home, my aunt's house was quiet, quiet without any noise, Uncle and Aunt, as well as the games of my two younger siblings, actually it was in a situation like this that made me worry, I haven't even thought about-

"UNCLE!" the figure of a man who is almost 40 years old suddenly carried me and immediately put me in the car.

"Where are we going uncle!"

"To your house, we haven't played in a long time"

I was silent hearing my uncle's words, my heart felt like it was struggling to refuse, but I don't have any strength now, so I decided to be quiet. My silence doesn't mean I'm powerless to do anything, along the way I keep thinking of ways so that my uncle doesn't do it to me again, because about the last 3 months I've done everything I can to avoid it.

Arriving at my house my uncle pushed the fence and parked the car in the yard. After that, uncle immediately opened the car door from my side and pulled me out of the car so that he decided to think about how to escape this time.

"Come on, Aini!!"

I thought quickly, what should I do now, until my uncle invited me into the house, I suddenly released my uncle's grip who had been pulling me into the house.

"No, uncle, this time, I don't want to, it's enough that you have always used me, I'm already in middle school! Since I was in elementary school, it's always been like this, I didn't know what you were doing at the time, but now I know, AND I DON'T WANT ANYMORE!!!" I snapped against my uncle.

"YOU DARE NOW AGAINST YES!!!"

"ENOUGH UNCLE, I'LL TELL MOTHER AND FATHER ABOUT OM'S ACTION DURING THIS, UNCLE IS RUDE, UNCLE ALWAYS HIT ME, SLAPPED, RATTAN, WOOD, PLATE, AND FLOOR, HAVE BECOME MY EVERYDAY FOOD FOR ME"

"Hahahahaha..... you want to report to your parents? Please do it Aini, think about it with your brain, if you report it, maybe your parents will believe it and they will be sad because their child has been destroyed, and if they report me to the police, maybe the police will believe it, and maybe for 3 /4 years in the future I'll be in prison, then after that I'll be free, and you? Your future will be ruined Aini, people will know that you are a dirty girl, your parents will always be ridiculed by society as people who can't take care of children, and no one will ever want to be with you again Aini, forever..hahahha "

"Om... cruel, God is all-seeing and all-hearing, and also Allah is most just, maybe I can't reveal what you did to anyone for the sake of my family's good name and also your family, let me keep this to myself omg forever, and just look at om God's miracles must happen to his oppressed servants, I'm sure of that" I cried and ran out of my house leaving my uncle alone there

After that incident, my uncle and I never played anything like that again, let alone play, when I saw it, I immediately turned my face the other way. I don't hold grudges, it's just that my heart hurts when I see it. Maybe it's just a matter of time, maybe someday I'll let this go. However, what happened to me made me afraid to be close to any man other than papa.