Epilogue

Nur's pov

"Mom, this one is brown, let's get it out, Mother!" The petite and adorable little girl asked me.

"It's not ripe, honey, it's still pale in color, then the cake won't taste good."

"But my sister can't stand wanting to taste the cake." With enlarged brown eyes and tiny pink lips pushed up, the little girl pleaded with me.

"If you wait patiently for the cake to cook, the cake will taste really good." I pinched the little girl's nose.

"Alright, Mom." He smiled obligingly at me and immediately washed his floured hands for helping me make his favorite Blueberry Cake.

Aliya Zaheera Rafassya, a plant that grows and thrives in the highest places, the name I give to my little daughter. I hope my little daughter will become someone who grows up with glory and is placed in a place that pays respect to her wherever she is. I don't want my child to have the dark experience I had before.

It's been a long time since I opened a new sheet and closed the sheet full of stains. That day after the old man persuaded me, I finally decided to go home. And it's true that all my family misses and welcomes me with happy tears. I don't have to be afraid of the presence of that bastard again because Om is already locked up in prison. That's because, when I was taken away by Om, Papa immediately called the police to track down Om and arrest the man.

One thing I just realized after so many years of that incident. Old man, he actually can't make a portal to the future. He can indeed create a portal to past events in his target's mind, but he can't go to the future. I just realized that the old man's strength lies only in the mind of the person he is addressing. What that person was thinking, everything could be read by him. So when he asked me to tell him he really didn't know it all, he knew it when I thought about it. And about the future dimensional portal he created at that time, those were all the dreams I had in mind. Not the truth that will happen in the future. Because I'm already in that era now, a time when skyscrapers are competing to be built in the city of Palembang, with super-majestic hotels and ballrooms. But I'm not with Danu, I'm not married to him, there's no wedding in a magnificent hotel with a spectacular view seen in the transparent glass. However, I am grateful that at that time, the old man was here to give me a little hope to live, because he saw a picture of the future that seemed beautiful to me at that time.

I started my new chapter with Adnan. The man who suddenly proposed to me after he kicked me out of that Hell Villa. I really did not expect him to be willing to accept all my flaws and all the dark past in my life. He made me feel alive again with new happiness again. With him I just understood about what the old man told me, that I am not a leaf that only lives, dries, dies and falls. I am a stem that with its life can make its leaves, fruits and roots alive, and with its life can make new shoots appear. If I live not for myself, then make other lives that depend on mine become my reason to live.

The end