Chapter 43

Barachiel limped with Rabia and Harold helping him as they moved at a convenient pace for him since he hadn't gone back to his normal self after that spear he received from Aeneas. The news he received earlier today needed to be confirmed by his own two eyes, he was still in disbelief that his brother was dead, the brother that has been by his side all the way, the brother that understood him, that he has trusted the most in battle, that was willing to do anything to get rid of Aeneas

He was murdered by his own brother Amaros and Aeneas, Barachiel reached the bed with a white clothe covering what is supposed to be his brother's body, he took his hand from Rabia lifting the close to find his brothers unrecognisable face, it looked like someone tried to get him back together as good as they could but it still didn't work, Barachiel harassed his brother's face "Don't worry little brother, they will soon join you" Barachiel confirmed bending down giving his brother one last kiss on the forehead before covering him back up

Barachiel shrugged out of Harold and Rabia's touch as he made his way out of the mortuary with uncontained anger. Everyone that was involved in this had to pay for Ariel's death "Father" Cael called running to his father's side who was about to fall for walking so fast yet still weak.

"I am fine" Barachiel said through gritted teeth stopping Cael from getting anywhere near him, he continued his walk to his room, he moved to his armoury picking out swords plus Theon's spear "They are all going to pay"

*****

Edward watched as the police took the kids out of the car one by one, what he did today was an act he will be doing for the rest of his life until he makes sure no kid goes through what he went through ever. Edward has known his mother's plan, how they worked and where they passed to sell the kids and today after killing Henry he went directly to the truck that was supposed to transport the kids onto other countries to be sold.

Edward had Elvis' help and they managed to stop the car bringing it back to the police station so that the police could find a way to take each and every kid back to their parents. Edward was relieved he had helped at least other kids in ways others couldn't help him. All the times he dreamt of having a saviour to come and save him, the nights he sat down and prayed to God so that he can be saved but nothing happened until he lost hope.

Edward never knew that the devil would come to his rescue, he never knew that after five years of being thrown out of that place because he was so old and no one wanted him anymore, with no where to go, fighting to fend himself after years of abuse. He was finally alone but still haunted, he couldn't start anything for himself but what hurt the most was the fact that he couldn't get revenge on the people that got him where he was but a night of being on the streets after a shift of the job he hated, he never thought Aeneas would walk up to him and hand him an offer, Edward never expected the chance he got to revenge on every person that has hurt him and maybe be able to stop it from ever happening to anyone else.

The power Aeneas gave him is the one thing Edward needed to face these people and twenty three were down, only ten to go. The last people on his list are the people he wants to see suffer so much are his mother and brother. Edward has a lot of ideas but not for now, for now he wants to watch their businesses that make them strong fall, Edward wants to see them suffer financially before they suffer physically "You're crying" Elvis' voice sounded pulling Edward out of his trance as he wiped his tears away "Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Edward sniffed not believing himself for crying in front of Elvis, he cries when a lone not when there are people around most especially not with Elvis around, he was the only man he looked at and admired from the beginning and he hates that. Edward knew no one would love him, no one will care "Why did you help me?"