Chapter 50

"We need to talk" Alexander didn't wait for Aeneas to say anything when he pulled him into the closest room near by locking the door behind them "Tell me about the war between you and my family"

"The war is almost over, do you want to hear the beginning" Aeneas asked sitting down on the bed looking up and Alexander, there was this determination in Alexander's eyes he has never seen before and that might make this talk a serious one

"What did my family do for you to start killing them all" Alexander asked more clearly with no judgement in his tone surprising Aeneas. It sounded more like Alexander was on his side than the other way round that Aeneas was getting suspicious

"Why does it sound like you are on my side" Aeneas voiced out his thoughts studying Alexander's face "The last time we talked you were angry that I killed you mother"

"I still am" Alexander clarified, he doesn't need Aeneas to get this twisted "But I need to know what they did for you to start killing them, I know if I wasn't your mate you would have murdered me too, so tell me what did they do"

"What do you need to know?" Aeneas was getting defensive, this feels like a mind game that is being played on him instead of the other way around

"You're a murderer but I don't think you would get up one day and want to kill an entire family" Good reason by Aeneas wasn't buying this, there was something different with Alexander that he couldn't put his finger on "Tell me what we did?"

"So that you can stop?"

"I want to know your reasons" Alexander said calmly as if talking to a child as he made his way to Aeneas "I want to know you more, I want to know where you came from and who you are as a demon, not the king but as Aeneas Asmodeus" Alexander moved attaching their lips, it had been long since they kissed Aeneas wasn't expecting it, he thought Alexander was still mad at him for Amaros and well his mother, Aeneas just continues fucking up everyday "Please" Alexander mumbled onto Aeneas' lips

Aeneas wrapped his arms around Alexander taking in how it felt like to have his mate in his arms, tasting his lips he has missed so much, this has been a moment that that hasn't been around for so long, Aeneas wanted it all "Aeneas, how did it start" Alexander asked again looking into Aeneas' lust filled eyes his demon showing its presence. Alexander moved his hands into Aeneas' shirt moving them up and down while kissing Aeneas' neck before pushing him all the way back getting on top of him.

Aeneas didn't know where this came from, he never expected this from his mate.....he groaned when Alexander grinded onto him "When did it start?"

"They killed my family" Aeneas groaned pushing his hands into Alexander's shirt trying to pull it off

"Your parents in your past life" Alexander asked, he needed to clear up as he allowed Aeneas pull his shirt off. Aeneas nodded taking on his mate's uncovered body with those pink nipples. Aeneas wanted to out that nipple in his mouth when suddenly Alexander got off of him.

"My angel, let us finish what you started" Aeneas pulled him back kissing him again but Alexander pulled away

"I already got what I wanted" Alexander picked up his shirt shrugging it back on and Aeneas had to think what his mate meant by that

"You were playing me to get information" Aeneas asked pissed but then kind of impressed "You were using your body to get me all worked up so that I can tell you what you wanted to know"

"I guess that is why we are mates after all" Alexander mumbled trying to walk away. Aeneas wasn't going to allow this, it has been so long since he had his mate like this, he needed this. He pulled Alexander back kissing him again, he will admit he has been played but Alexander should finish the monster he created in his pants.

Aeneas pushed Alexander into the wall while still devouring his mate's lips as he wanted. He moved his hands to Alexander's pants who held his hands stopping him "We are not doing a thing"

"Yes we are" Aeneas replied while pushing his hard on onto his mate "You caused that, we are finishing this. You don't get to play me like that get what you want then bolt"

"That is exactly what I am going to do" Alexander pushed him back "Go get Amaros, he is the only Acacius you don't want to kill"

"When I see Amaros again he is dead, so don't worry" Aeneas replied moving to kiss Alexander on the jaw. Alexander would like to do this with Aeneas but Aeneas seems to forget who Alexander is to him. Alexander didn't know the concept of a mate, even if Aeneas is a demon having a mate affects him the same and Alexander needs to use that to his advantage, Aeneas has to be his and his alone, there is no sharing but until Aeneas learns that there is nothing that is going to happen between them

"So you're willing to kill Amaros"

"He is no use anymore" Aeneas knew Alexander was getting weak from his touch, they have not done anything sexual ever since Alexander found out who Aeneas was and with each day it keeps getting too much to handle

"So how did my family kill your family" Aeneas stopped what he was doing glancing up at his mate

"If you are trying to play me at least give me some" Aeneas whined his dick hurting in his pants, he has no problem telling Alexander everything, he should be getting something out of it "We can talk while pleasing each other"

"I am your mate Aeneas" Alexander snapped "You think you're going to use me for your needs only"

"That is what we are doing here" Aeneas defended "You're using me to know me, is it bad that I want to get something in return" Alexander opened his mouth to retort when he smelt a hybrid in the house, Aeneas groaned resting his head on the wall "This is not over, we are finishing this"

"You're going to leave and leave me like this"

"You were refusing for us to help each other out, now I am busy we will finish this later"

"I should be your number one priority" Alexander argued

"And you are but this is important" Aeneas replied fixing his hair, he snapped his fingers changing his clothes into respectable ones that don't smell pre-cum. This intrigued Alexander, who was Aeneas meeting for him to prepare like this. Alexander bolted out of the room at a very fast speed getting to the door where he found Samantha standing next to a hybrid who is wearing a long green dress looking all elegant.

"Who are you?" Alexander's curiosity got the best of him, he asked threatened by the beauty in front of him

"And who is asking" The woman asked with that beautiful smile of hers "My Lord" Cora bowed after seeing Aeneas on top of the stairs, Alexander is hating the way she was glancing at his mate "It has been long, sending only informants"

Alexander noticed that this was not only angering him but Samantha too who's scoffed at Cora's words then covering it up with a cough "My lady" It was now Alexander's turn to scoff at the way these two were acting as if king and queen. Aeneas reached the bottom of the stairs and he was about to reach Cora when Alexander pulled him into a kiss without a second thought. He had just gotten rid of Amaros now he is getting this beautiful goddess to try and take his demon, there was no way Alexander was taking this.

Alexander wasn't going to let people come and try to steal his mate. Alexander pulled back staring at Aeneas' shocked face

"And I am his mate"