The boys

Recap:
You guys walk to Josh's room and open his door and see a boy who has black, wavy hair and looks like he is decently tall, a boy who looks younger and has black straight long hair, a boy who has brown curly hair, and then a boy who has long brown, straight hair.
————————————————————————
Y/N's POV:
Jaden: Hi, I'm Jaden

Quinton: Hey! I'm Quinton.

Noah: Hello, I'm Noah and hey Charli.

Anthony: Hi, I'm Anthony!

Y/N: It's nice to meet you guys, but how does Noah know Charli?

Charli and Noah both laugh at how confused you were. They look at each other and Noah nods to Charli. I'm guessing he nodded allowing her to speak.

Charli: Noah and Dixie are dating, so I've met Noah lots of times before.

Noah: Yeah, I kinda never leave their house. I probably annoy Heidi and Marc.

Charli and I both laugh.

Y/N:  Now your a replacement for me to annoy Heidi and Marc! Thanks for taking over my job. Now I can sit back and relax.

Noah: Yeah, no problem!

I notice Quinton looking me up and down and I kinda giggle to myself thinking that he would actually like me.

Y/N: So...what should we do?

Avani: I don't know. Josh, you?

Josh: No.

Y/N: Your the one who told us to come!

Josh: I just wanted to see you more.

He said in an innocent voice and I laughed knowing that he was joking.

Y/N: Yeah, whatever. Can we just go back in Olivia's room?

You're about to walk out when someone walks in front of the door blocking you. You look up and it's Quinton.

Quinton: Stay. We can play a game.

Y/N: Ugh, fine!

Anthony: Let's play two truth and a lie.

Olivia: Ok!

Jaden: Quinton, you go first!

Quinton: Ok, 1. I  cut my sister's hair once 2. I can juggle really well 3: I think someone in this room is really gorgeous.

Everyone except Josh and I say: 2!

Josh and Y/N: 3.

Quinton: 2 is the correct answer.

Jaden: Now we should play truth or dare!

Y/N: But we only did Quinton.

Noah: That's the point.

Noah and Jaden smirk at each other. You start to get confused on what their planning.

Y/N: Uh, ok?

Jaden: Quinton up first.

Quinton: Why?

Noah: Because. Quinton, Truth or Dare?

Quinton: Truth.

Jaden: Who is the gorgeous girl in the room?

I'm shocked on why they said that and actually am kinda curious on who. Probably not me because Quinton is too popular and hot.

Quinton starts to blush and get nervous on what to answer.

Quinton: Uh,Y-Y-Y/N.

He said that very quiet hoping that I wouldn't hear, but I did and I think everyone else did by seeing their shocked expressions. I looked at Josh and he looked angry.

Y/N: Wow...

Quinton: I'm sorry.

Quinton ran out of the room into the bathroom and closed the door. I went out of the room and came to the door where I heard crying.

Y/N: Can we talk?

Quinton: I guess?

You open the door and see Quinton on the floor crying against the wall with his face against his knees. You sit next to him.

Y/N: Hey...

He doesn't say anything back, so you start to worry. You take his hand and hold it tight and Quinton looks up into your eyes.

Quinton: Why?

Y/N: Why, what?

Quinton: Why are you here next to me, making sure I'm ok?

Y/N: Because I want too. I want to make sure your ok. You shouldn't be sad over telling me I'm gorgeous.

Quinton: I kno-

You cut him off by kissing him and he starts to kiss back. Then you hear the door open and see.... JOSH!