Jealous?

Recap:
You cut him off by kissing him and he starts to kiss back. Then you hear the door open and see.... JOSH!
————————————————————————

You quickly pull away from Quinton and stare at Josh, who looks very angry.

Josh: What the Hell!?

Y/N: What?!

Josh looks at Quinton with a dirty look.

Josh: You fucking kissed my best friend! That's so messed up!

Y/N: How?! You fucking hate me! You tell me you hate me everyday, so why do you care now!?

Josh: Because you're like a sister to me and I don't want you getting hurt!

You were heartbroken at Josh saying you're like a sister to him.

Y/N: I don't even care at this point! I'm allowed to do whatever I want! You were a total dipshit to me a week ago and now you care about me.

Josh: Like I said it's a brother and sister relationship and siblings fight.

Y/N: Yeah, but they don't let their friends fully make fun of them to the point they want to die!

Josh: What?

Josh had a sad tone to his voice kinda like he actually cared about to me.

Then Olivia walks in the bathroom next to Josh giving him a death stare.

Olivia: I don't think you just think of Y/N as a sister when you just were making jokes of doing the dirty with her.

Quinton: I'm gonna leave.

Josh: Yeah, you should.

Y/N: I'm sorry Quinton.

Quinton: Don't be. It was nice meeting you.

Y/N: Yeah.

Josh: More like meeting her mouth.

He mumbles that expecting no one to hear, but both Olivia and Y/N heard.

Quinton: Bye.

You wave by with a fake smile and once Quinton leaves you look at Josh with a bitchy look and he looks at the ground.

Y/N: What is wrong with you?!

Josh: Me?! You literally were just making out with someone you just met!

Y/N: And?

Josh: You fucking just met!

Y/N: Don't even with just met! You just meet so many girls and the next second you're both doing the dirty! So shut the hell up!

You run out of the bathroom, into Olivia's room.

Olivia: What is wrong with you Josh?!

Josh: What?

Olivia: I know you like Y/N, but that doesn't mean you mess with her live life.

Josh: I don't like Y/N and never will.

Olivia: You're just jealous. Maybe next time you should think before yelling because I'm pretty sure you ruined the chance of Y/N ever liking you.

Josh sighs while Olivia walks back to her room and sits next to you on the ground.

Olivia: Hey...

Y/N: Hi...

Olivia: I yelled at Josh.

You giggle, even though you are still tearing up with your head in your knees.

Olivia: Yes! I got you to laugh.

Y/N: Whatever! How can't I laugh, also where are Avani and Charli?

Olivia: Their both talking to the boys. You want to go with them.

Y/N: Nope!

Olivia: Alright.

Y/N: You can go.

Olivia:  No, I'm here for you.

Y/N: I'll just sit and watch TV. Also lock the door, so when you want back in text me.

Olivia: Then don't fall asleep, or I'll be locked out of my own room.

You both laugh and Olivia gives you a hug before leaving. You sit in the room watching TV and post on your finsta and TikTok.

 You sit in the room watching TV and post on your finsta and TikTok