The Hoarding, Handsomely Undead, Humorist

A/N:

This fic is based on the Zombie Apocalypse trope. Most inspiration for this particular theme came from the movie "Warm Bodies," and an amazingly well-written EXO fanfic I read years ago also called, "Warm Boddies," that was also inspired by the movie.

Also, this fic is neither factual nor meant to be taken seriously

The main pair of this fic will be KookJin, and this story is neither factual nor meant to be taken seriously.

Warnings:

Of Pun-Central, Definite Word Vomit, and an overuse of commas. Mostly descriptive Gore, some slight Necrophilia, a lot of fractured phrases, and internal dialogue.

Um, sucky romantic comedy?

I hope ya'll find yourself chuckling along the way, while reading this ridiculous fic.

.\~* *~/. 

Warm Bodies

Part 1: The Hoarding, Handsomely Undead, Humorist

.\~* *~/. 

"Remember that I love you and that I'll always be with you, even if I'm not physically there. Remember, that even at the end of the world, we'll always have each other."

—K.S.J

.\~* *~/. 

Present Day

.\~* *~/. 

...A pained, disoriented moan resonates in the darkness, and the reaction is instant, for his stomach churns, and the inside of his mouth salivates.

He licks his dry lips.

It must be his dead-day, for a lone, injured living make the most obtainable of prey.

He lurches forward, keen on devouring the dazed unsuspecting human.

Or so he hoped, until the living looks up, and the entirety of his undead senses shift.

He halts mid-lunge, his opened mouth slowly closing.

He tilts his head, entirely mesmerized by those doe-eyes blown wide with fear.