◇Where is our next stop?◇

☆Here we go again☆
☆Not much to say so....Enjoy☆

Pov:Dana
Man this is bad!!! I know he is a nice man and all and he is so close to the guild but...I can't just tell him about there problem it could leed to chaos's.
Dana are you there??~Yugi with a worried face.

☆Remember guys I didn't see yami but he will come later in the storie okay so act he like a ghost☆

I'm alright Yugi I'm just thinking about, what I'm going to tell him.
But can't you not just tell him about the problem?? I mean he looks like a good man??~Yugi. I just don't want him to stress out besides I'm just afraid that it can leed to rumours.~ I understand but wat are we going tell him then??~Yugi. We will haft to make this quickly so we can go to a other guilds for help.~ Okay~Yugi Hay Dana can you give us a sec?~Yugi O-oh okay~.

Pov:Yugi
So what's the problem Yugi?~Yusei Dana said we shouldn't tell him about our problem~. But why though I mean he doesn't look like a bad man to me?~Jaden. I know but Dana said that this can lead to rumours and it may seem like a problem to her~ Shouldn't we just ask her about it??~Yusei. I'll have to ask her later about it but right now we need to figure out a distractsion or a fake name anything.~ I want to ask her about the problem but what else can we do now? She may tell us later Yugi we'll just have to wait patiently for her~Yami. What can be the problem then, Yami? That's just what I don't understand? I know Yugi but we'll just have to wait and find out ourselves.~Yami I just hope it's not something bad because I don't want to lose Jaden and Yusei and Dana to.

                              I hope we
                             can get back home
                                 soon

☆That and That☆
☆Hope you like it guys☆
☆See you next time☆
☆Bye☆