2 (belle/beauty and the beast)

short summary: you are Belle's sister and when your father goes missing you and Belle must find him.

your father was devastated. tomorrow there was an invention contest and his automatic wood chopping machine wasn't working.

Belle encouraged him and he got it working.

it was incredible. the wood was being chopped and perfectly placed. now you have the best firewood in town.

he was definitely going to win, there's no way he could lose.

you and Belle were happy for him and also very proud. you can't give up or else you wouldn't know if you could accomplish anything.

the next morning, you and Belle were both waving goodbye, hoping he would have a safe trip.

turns out his trip wasn't so safe. later during the day, your father's horse came rushing to your home.

you were the first to see it happen.

"BELLE! come here!" you called.

"what is it y/n?" she said walking out of the house. then she realized. your father's house is here without him with it. she came running toward you and asked what's going.

"whoa, okay Jessie (invented name for the horse.) calm down." she spoke softly to the horse.

you both decided to go look for your father. there was no time to pack. you both just got on the horse and went to find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as you were both riding you found your father's cart in front of a castle that looked abandoned.

you, being the adventurous, out going, curios person you are decided to open to fence and walk inside.

once at the door, you opened it but Belle was hesitant to walk inside.

it was beautiful. the lights, the roof, the paintings, all of it, but your sister didn't think so.

"y/n, this place is kinda creepy."Belle whispered to you.

she found a candle and used it to see where were going. you went the opposite direction and you heard a high pitch scream.

you ran to see Belle and make sure she was all right but then you realized it her who screamed.

she look petrified, like she had seen a ghost.

"what was that Belle?"

"t-th- the candle i-it talks-s." she replied, her voice shaking.

"oh please how could a candl—"

"hello!" you heard a small voice from behind you.

now it was your turn to scream.

"i-i-it talks" you said quietly.

Belle looked at you with a i told you so kind of look on her face.

i guess the scream had awoken someone or something in the castle.

there was a loud growl in the castle and it echoed. it sounded like a beast.

it scared you and Belle, so you two ran to the first room you saw. when you entered the random room it looked like some sort of dungeon.

"Belle? y/n? is that you?" you heard a familiar voice from behind you two.

it scared you at first but when you turned around to see who it was, it was your father surrounded by bars.

"FATHER!" you and Belle said at the same time.

"girls, come here." your father said and you two came closer to hear what he had to say.

"look, you two have to get out of here. there is a vicious beast living here. i'll be alright." he whispered.

"no we can't leave you." you whispered back.

"your not leaving either way." another mysterious voice said. it was low and deep. you assumed it was the beast.

you turned and saw a figure i. the shadows. Belle ordered him to step out in the light and when did, you saw a tall, scary beast.

you, on the other hand, wasn't scared, you just wanted to free your father.

"release my father at once." you demanded.

the beast looked at you, then your father and back at you.

"no. " the beast answered.

"then take me instead."

"alright." the beast answered.

both, Belle and your father shook there heads and looked down.

the beast took your father out of the prison cell and put you inside instead.

"y/n, promise me you'll be safe and will come back home to us?" Belle asked.

"i promise..."

so this sucked. i hope these will get better for you guys. sorry.

if there are any requests please add this information:

name (or another character)
character
plot
the movie it's from
if it's pixar, marvel, star wars or walt disney.

thank you.

-minz 🤟🏼💗🤠