Chapter one: Betrayal

Hermione Looked around, suddenly Dumbledore said in the Speakers" I would like to speak to Miss Hermione Granger". Hermione went towards Dumbledore's  Office. Hermione said" *sigh* Lemon drops". The door opened, and there stood, The one and Only.... " Dumbledore" Hermione Said, Cheerfully.

Dumbledore said" Hey, Miss Granger, I need to speak to you". Hermione went inside. Dumbledore said" Miss Granger, I am sorry but the Name Granger isn't in your Hands". Hermione was Half shocked, Half Angry. Hermione said, Shocked" How?!?!". Dumbledore said" It is True that your Little sister is in Ravenclaw, and Willow Granger is part of the Granger family, but you are a Riddle". Hermione was shocked' how could she be related to Tom Riddle'.

Hermione said" Is my Name, Truly Hermione?". Dumbledore shook his head. And he said" No, Hermione. Your Real name is Billie, Billie Lestrange-Riddle" Hermio- No, Billie was so Confused.

Billie said" But how come my Last na- No way! No,no,no, You're saying-". Dumbledore said" Yes, Your Mother is Bellatrix Lestrange". Dumbledore did a charm on her to make her look more Like Billie. She has a Tomboyish Outfit, and Her Hair is Black and Curly. Like Her mother. But her father was the other story, she had His eyes.