Chapter four: The Riddle Reunion

Billie, Elizabeth and Louis was Walking to The Place her Mother Suggested. But then they Met another Black haired Girl, She had Short hair. The Girl said" Oh Hi- I'm Raven  Selwyn, Pureblood". Billie realised" I've heard of you! Your Part of the Sacred 28'". Raven Nodded.

Billie Said, smirking" we like you, Do you wanna Be part of Our Circle?". Raven said" Gladly". Billie said" It's Time we Have a Mark". Elizabeth said" My Lady, We have one there". Elizabeth Said" portshia!". Billie smiled" Elizabeth that is a great idea!". Billie did the Spell to Elizabeth, Raven and Louis. Billie said" We will be known as the House of Grey!". The House of Grey Changed their names to Their last name to this:

Elizabeth Black-Grey
Billie Riddle-Grey
Louis Rosier-Grey
Raven Sewlyn-Grey

Billie said" We are the House of Grey!".

Bellatrix's POV
I saw my Daughter, but she has her own circle. Tom was with me, and he Was Happy... it was a Long time since he was Happy. Billie said" We are the House of Grey, as The House of Dark is Already taken by My own Family. So house of Grey". Tom smirked. He was giving me the "it's taken by me" look.

I laughed, quietly.

Toms POV

I saw my Little Billie. But she Looks Different, she was Wearing something a Noble Person would Wear. Until I hear "My Lady" I smirked, They obviously took the whole Circle thing Seriously. And is that- Louis Rosier and Raven Sewlyn and even A girl from the most Noble and Ancient house of Black? They are part of the Sacred 28'. I'm impressed.

I heard they were 'The Noble house of Grey' I was Smiling. And I was giving My wife the "It's taken by moi" look.

I hear my Wife Laughing Quietly.

Billies POV( Point of View)

I heard Someone Near my Circle. I said" Who's there?". My Parents Came Behind The Corner. I said" Dad? Mum?". I ran towards them. Mum said" My Baby Girl..". Dad said" Hey, Billie". Louis, Elizabeth and Raven was shocked. Raven said" My Lady-" I said" Yes, Raven?". Raven said" When are we heading back to Ilvermorny or to your Castle?". Mum and Dad were Shocked. I said" Oh, Do you mean Slytherin Castle?". Raven said" No, I changed the Name to Grey Castle". I smiled and said" You would never betray me? Right Raven?".

Raven said" My Lady, why would you Ever Think that?". I said" I've been Though a lot of Betrayals, Of the One and Only Albus Dumbledore". Both My Parents and The House of Grey was confused. Raven said" Who were you before, My Lady".

I said, Darkly" Hermione Granger". Now Bellatrix was very Saddend by this. Because this is The Girl She Tortured . The Grey house, Most Likely Raven said"Oh My lady?—". I said" I must be Heading back to Grey Castle". But Raven said" My lady, Please". I said, My Head To the Floor" No, Raven".

And I Apparated back.

Ravens POV

I can't believe this Happened. The Princess Of Grey was Saddened. All because of Her most Loyal Person.

*Third POV*

Billies Family and Her Team apparated to find a Very Saddened Billie. Princess Billie was Mumbling Something, and then she Put on Her Crown. The Princess said" How stupid must I really be? I need to Be more Powerful to My Loyal Followers". Princess Billie Did her Hair into a Royal Bun and then She Put on her Dress.

Billie said" They probably won't even be Loyal to me anymore. Then I'll be by myself". Her parents Hated seeing her like this. Her House Was Loyal to her wether she liked it or not. Billie's hair suddenly turned into a Dark Brown, Like Her fathers.

Princess Billie said" I cannot believe I was Stupid enough To believe that I would be able to Rule over the House of Grey". The Young Princess was looking in the Mirror. Billie now had Red eyes from Crying to much. Billie covered it with Makeup.

Princess Billie Said" I must Do this". She put on her Gloves. They were Grey. Billie said" I look Fine, I feel Fine.. I need to Practise my Quote". The Princess said" I, Princess Billie of Grey, support Salazar Slytherin- Or something like that". She Went to the Stairs. Suddenly A big Cheer Went down into the room