Chapter Five: The Princess' Confession

Tom asked" Just how big is your House?" To Raven. Raven replied" Don't ask me, ask Billie, she Started the House of Grey". Billie said" I, Princess Billie Of Grey, Support Salazar Slytherin". There was Loads of Cheers, Billie Guessed all People supported Salazar Slytherin. The Princess said" Our Place and Our People". Cheers was Flooding for the Young Princess.

She Nodded, Gracefully. Billie said" So long". And She Went into Her room. Suddenly she Bumped into Dutch  Jonas Granger. The Dutch said" Princess Billie! This is the First time in two Years!". Billie said"Sorry, Jonas". Jonas Slapped her. Tom and Bella was Disgusted, how dare he slap their Daughter.Billie Was now Crying and Ran to her Room. Billie said" i hope to Rid me of Grief". Bella Explained to the House of Grey" The Princess Meant, she didn't Want grief in Royal Language".

The Young Princess said" I wish to Rid me of this Forced Marriage". Bella and Tom, once they Heard that, Got Angry. One Month Later, Princess Billie Turned into Queen Billie. Suddenly, she heard two Familiar Voices, It was Prince Harry and Ron. Prince Harry said" Queen Billie?". The Young Queen Went to Him. The Prince said"Who are you going to Marry?". Queen Billie Said, Smiling" I fancy Someone. But I'm not sure if He likes me Back".

Prince Harry Said" Who, May I ask?". The Queen said"Prince Draco". Prince Ron Said" I thought I knew you, Hermione". Queen Billie said" It's Queen Billie, to you, Traitor". Prince Ron said" Whatever did I do to you, Queen Billie?". The Queen said" You Cheated on Oneother then, Dutches Lavender". The Queen shouted" GUARDS! Take Prince Weasley into the Tower of Grey".

Then The Guards Took Prince Weasley into the Tower of Grey. Then Queen Billie said" Shoo, Prince Harry". The Other Prince Ran away from the Queen.