2

"Geez that was a LONG plane ride" Taeyong commented as he walked off his plane while stretching.

He had just returned from Europe after a month and he was ready to be back at home to continue practicing for his next comeback.

"Mr Lee, there's a huge group of tyongfs waiting for you at the front. We can take you around to avoid them" Jaehyun, his personal body guard, said

"No thank you. I love seeing my fans. They're always so sweet!" Taeyong commented as he walked inside the airport.

Taeyong dusted himself off but as he did this he noticed something odd on his hand.

Huh? A red string? My soulmate? Really? Are they really here? I have to meet them. But how's that gonna work since all my fans are here...

Taeyong kept walking, increasing his speed with every step in hopes of finding the person who he had been waiting for for years.

His heartbeat began racing. He had yearned for his soulmate for so long and she was so close to him. He followed the string for what seemed as an eternity. His heart needed her. He needed her. He wanted her. He loved her? Without even knowing her?

There she is...

Taeyong stared at the person whom his string was connected to. He came to a complete stop which made his soulmate jolt backwards into his arms.

Their eyes met. He stared at her, his heart pounding. His eyes traveled all over her face, wanting to remember every single detail of hers so he wouldn't forget.

Perfect... she's so perfect...

She stared at him with a baffled look. In disbelief that she truly did have a soulmate.

"Ah uhm I'm so sorry!" She apologized as she bowed slightly.

"No no it's alright. Jaehyun take her to the car."

"Will do sir"

"Wait what??? Car? I'm not going with you! We just met? Why do I need to go with you? This is crazy!"

"We're soulmates. We can't live without each other. Just come" he said as he grabbed the girl's arm.

"WHAT THE- NO???" She said while prying his hands off of her arm.

"Sorry i have to do this" he said while pulling her towards him.

She really couldn't put up a fight at this point. She, for some reason, trusted him.

They arrived in front of his apartment complex.

The apartment was fairly modern but gave a very welcoming vibe. There was a lot of greenery which gave the apartment complex life. The fountain in the center made the place seem so expensive. This was like my dream place to live in.

"Wow... it's so pretty here! But that's besides the point. YOU BASICALLY KIDNAPPED ME!!!"

"IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO! I DIDNT WANT THEM TO SEE THAT WE WERE TOGETHER"

Ouch. That one hurt. Wait why did that hurt? We only just met an hour ago...

"So you're ashamed of me? Okay..."

"No that's not it-"

"No no it's okay! Don't worry. I get it. You're a huge soloist and don't want your reputation to become ruined. You don't want some random girl who looks like she never showered to be known as your soulmate. I understand. I won't butt into your life I promise I won't ru-"

"Shut up"

"What?"

"You kept rambling on when you never let me clear things up. You kept spewing out nonsense"

"I just di-"

"Let me continue speaking. What I WANTED to say was that I didn't want anyone to know who you were because I didn't want them to mess with our relationship"

"Relationship?"

"I mean soulmates can't live without each other. If we spend more than a few days apart we both die"

"We DIE??? WHO CAME UP WITH THIS DUMB IDIOTIC THING???"

"I know I know but we've just gotta live with this."

"Well, I guess we should have a proper introduction i guess? Hi I'm Kim Ara"

"Lee Taeyong."

"Hi Lee Taeyong. Im your soulmate. You can't live without me"

"Miss Kim Ara, you can't live without me either. I hope you and I will fall in love with each other."

"I hope so too"