3

After discussing with Taeyong, we decided that it would be best to meet once every 4 days so that it wouldn't mess with my schedule or his.

I was okay with this. Sure, I want to spend a lot of time with him but he's a big KPop star and has a lot more things to worry about than his soulmate.

Taeyong sent me to my grandparents house with his body guard Jaehyun.

"So Jaehyun, how long have you known Taeyong?"

"I've known him for about 5 years. Ever since he debuted, I've been his bodyguard."

"Really? That's so cool. So you must know a ton about him. Anything I should know?"

"Don't believe everything that's on the media. Taeyong is huge right now so there might be a ton of rumors going around."

"Okay I'll keep that in mind. He's not in any dating scandals right?" I said while laughing at my own comment.

"Uh... im... I don't think I can discuss it with you yet. Um... ask Taeyong"

"Wait a damn minute so he is in one? Or does he have a girlfriend or something?"

"Um... oh look we are here. Have a good night Ara!"

Jaehyun came over and opened my door like a gentleman. Made my heart skip a beat for some reason though my mind kept wandering back to what he said before.

Dating scandal? Should I look this up? Maybe, I should learn more about him too since we are soulmates anyways

I walked into the house since they shipped the house key to me before I came.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Your favorite grandchild is here!"

"Baby!!! Oh my sweet little grand baby!" My grandma cried while embracing me into a warm hug.

Grandpa came over and we had a group hug.

"I missed you so much! How are you guys?!"

"Amazing now that you're here! Your Korean is so good! You nearly sound like a native speaker"

"No no but thank you! I studied hard so I could speak it well enough"

"Oh... what's that?" Grandma said as she pointed to my hand

Shoot she noticed the engraving.

"You met your soulmate?? See!!! I knew you were going to find them! How are they like? Is he handsome???"

"Grandma! I only just met him. Plus we agreed to only meet once every 4 days since we are currently super busy!"

"Oh... but once your bond grows stronger it'll be hard to keep that up!"

"What do you mean?"

"As you guys meet up, your bond grows stronger. Once your bond grows stronger, you guys will naturally come closer and won't be able to not see each other daily."

"Nah you know me. I don't get super attached to things. I'll be fine."

"You won't. You'll naturally want him more. Anyways who's your soulmate?!?!"

She yanked my hand away from me and read the name on my hand.
"Lee Taeyong?? That Lee Taeyong???"

"Yeah you know him?"

"Sweetheart he's practically the face of korea!! Ooooh my grand baby got a rich one!!"

"GRANDMA!! I don't care about his money."

"Ahhh alright alright. Go upstairs, your room is the second door to the left. You're probably very tired."

"I am, thank you grandma and grandpa for letting me stay here"

"Of course sweetheart. You can stay for as long as you'd like" grandpa said while forming a soft smile on his face.

"I love you guys. I'm gonna go rest"

It's been about 4 days since I came to Korea and Taeyong stood me up on our first meeting. I've heard that the maximum amount of time people can live without their soulmates is 7 days. I cant believe he really stood me up...

Ouch!! What the-

My chest started hurting all of a sudden. It wasn't like any normal chest pain I've had before... this time it was different. I felt a wave of sadness rush over me.

I'm not even upset at him for standing me up what the hell????

"G-grandma... what's happening??"

Grandma rushed over to me and put her hand on my back.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?"

"I don't know... my chest suddenly hurt for no reason after Taeyong told me he couldn't make it for our meeting"

"Ah... rejection"

"Rejection? I wasn't rejected??? I'm not even upset at him"

"No no, if your soulmate rejects you or doesn't follow their plans, this happens. It'll get worse if you guys don't meet up"

"Shoot... I need find him. I have my first day teaching tomorrow"

"Alright sweetheart. Just be careful"

"I will! Bye!"

Where can I find him? Oh maybe I can check some of his fan pages to find out about his schedule.

Apparently he's currently practicing at his company.

Maybe I can call up Jaehyun and see if he could let me in?

"Hey Jaehyun?"

"Oh Miss Kim Ara?"

"Just call me Ara. I need to see Taeyong now."

"He's busy right now"

"I don't care just let me sit and watch him practice at least"

"*sigh* fine then. Come to the back of the SM ent. Building and I'll let you in"

"Thank you so much!"

It was getting late and I kept getting lost. I really should've asked Jaehyun for directions.

Oh there's the building!

As I headed toward the building I felt someone grab my wrist.

"HEY! What the hell?!? Who are you???"

I turned around and met the eyes of some random old guy. He seemed to be in his 60s and he reeked of alcohol.

"Doesn't matter. What's your name little girl?"

"Little— LET ME GO" I said as I tried prying their hand off of my wrist.

"No. Come with me. I wanna hang out with you."

"Leave me the hell alone."

I tried kicking him away but he just grabbed my leg with his other hand.

Suddenly I heard some footsteps running towards me from behind.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER. LET HER GO NOW"

"Or what?"

A fist flew infront of me and landed straight onto his face. The guy was knocked down and seemed to be unconscious.

What the hell just happened?

The owner of the fist looked dead into my eyes.

Jaehyun???