Classics

The alcohol was quickly flowing through your body. Your thoughts were clouded. You would have never thought about sleeping with him on the first night if it wasn't for the wine.

Oh who were you kidding, yes you would've. You thought about the way his hands would feel on your skin the minute he popped the cork off the wine bottle.

You were feeling bold, blood coursing through your veins. His attention was strictly on you and that increased the warmth in your core.

You shifted closer, your body facing him. He was in a suit and tie, courtesy of his workday.

"I like your suit." you complimented. You eyed him as you slowly slid off his suit jacket.

"Valentino," he stated dully, too concentrated on the movement of your hands.

"You have a lot of suits." you dragged, purposely wanting him to become impatient.

"I do."

"How do you tell them apart?" You threw the jacket on the coffee table and began teasingly undoing his tie.

"By brand," he stated, his lips tightly pressed together.

"Well, don't forget this one," you said while unbuttoning the white shirt he had underneath. Your mouth dried at the sight of his bare skin.

"Why?"

You looked back up at him, his eyes were darker and his mouth slightly gaped.

"Because... It would be the one you wore on the night you first fucked me," you said confidently.

The side of this mouth jerked and he chuckled.

"Get up," he ordered.

You did what you were told and stood.

"Strip for me."

Your eyes narrowed at his request. You weren't completely against it, but it was awkward for him to just sit and watch you. So, you demanded the same.

"Only if you strip too." you negotiated.

He looked amused. He smiled and stood beside you. You both stripped, facing each other.

You watched as he undid his belt and dropped his trousers. His print in his white underwear was apparent.

You removed your dress, with your bra and panties following after. You watched as his eyes scanned your body from top to bottom. He licked his lips and moved closer to you.

His lips met your neck. His back; bent due to the height difference. He walked you back onto the couch. 

He climbed on top of you, between your legs. He kissed down your chest. His lips wrapped around your nipple and you hummed at the warmth of his tongue. You bucked your hips against him, in an attempt to relieve the tension that was brewing inside of you. He groaned against your tit, his teeth gaining hold of your nipple. Your hands gripped onto his hair as you moaned. The feeling of his warm mouth on you and his hardened dick brushing against you was stimulating.

You pulled his head away from your breast and faced it towards you. You leaned in, expecting him to eagerly meet your lips.

"Don't kiss me." he abruptly said, taking notice of your action. You quickly nodded, not in the mood to question why and afraid he might've stopped what he was doing.

He stood back up. You panicked at first, thinking you turned him off by trying to kiss him.

"Turn around," he instructed.