Silvery Danger ✿

You had a brief memory of where you saw the nearest café but nor did it bother you. You wanted to have some time away from zhongli and really think about your decision with staying with him. You arrived at the little café and waited patiently to be served.

Arriving at the till a young woman greeted you "Hello there, what can i get you today!" smiling 'just 2 teas please' she nodded and began to make your order. Waiting patiently you got your money out ready to pay. Placing your drinks on the counter you handed her the money. "Thank you, come back soon" placing a warm cup in each hand you turned to make your way back. The harbor had caught your eye making you wonder over in curiosity.

Gazing at the beautiful sky which shined down on you, making your skin glow. The warm heat on your face felt luscious. Continuing to look at the people below, and examine all the boats which had been placed near. A familiar voice came and interrupted your peacefulness. "Oh? Hey cutie fancy seeing you here" you rolled your eyes at him.

"hey what's that attitude for?" he smirked at you. Sighing at him you turned around making your way back to zhongli. Childe continued to follow you "sweetie why are you ignoring me" getting more and more irritated by the minute he cat called for your attention. you turned around and glared at him. 'stop following me, it's weird' he chucked.

Approaching you a little closer "i want to know why you're ignoring me" placing a hand on your face. Physically unable his hand because of the hot cups of tea. 'i said stop following me' Childe was getting frustrated with you. "i'll stop once yo-" before he could finish someone interrupted his sentence.

"i'm pretty sure she told you to stop" a gentle voice spoke up. "Why are YOU here" she crossed her arms "why are YOU harassing another woman" you watched as they both bickered to each other. Childe finally giving in "i'll see you another time cutie" rolling your eyes at him he walked away. 'i'm sorry about him..' you shook your head "Thank you, it means a lot too me"

She smiled "It's no problem, I'm Ganyu! it's very lovely to meet you" Amazed by how mythical and yet gorgeous you managed to reply back 'I'm Y/N, it's great to meet you too" ganyu panicked a little "Ah i'm sorry i have somewhere to be right now! i do hope to see you again Y/N stay safe" you watched as she peacefully jogged away.

You let out a sigh of relief as you finally made it back. Waiting for you was zhongli...looking rather angry?You smiled at him as he walked over to you. "Dear. what took you so long" You we're debating on lying to him or not but you decided not too. 'ah.. i'm sorry childe was being a bother again' he looked even more furious 'don't worry he didn't do anything, he just touched my face and...you know the nicknames'

"When will he ever learn." you passed the hot tea too him. "why won't he understand what is mine..he cannot touch" he frowned in the distance. 'it's okay zhongli, a lovely woman told him to leave me be!' he raised an eyebrow "who? did you catch their name" you nodded 'ganyu' sipping his tea "i'm glad she was there, i'll have to thank her for that"

He held open the door for you "are you hungry my love?" you shook your head 'no not yet, i'm a little exhausted though" placing your tea down. Zhongli took off jacket and placing it in the desk, as you were going to sit down zhongli gave you motion to come sit back on his lap again. Not like you minded that of course he was a pretty comfortable guy.