Silent Romance ✿

It hit sunrise, the sun blinding you making your eyes squint. As you woke more your body ached from the uncomfortable position you were in, you needed a warm bath desperately. As you tried to get up your legs weakened making you stumble to the floor which caused a loud thug.

Groaning in agony zhongli opened the door "My love are you okay?" you could tell by then tone in his his he was worried for your well-being. Shaking your head at him, he helped you up "what happened" you groaned as your body hurt more and more. Zhongli realized standing up was too much pressure for you so he sat on the edge of you bed resting you in his arms.

'My body hurts zhongli' you sighed 'i want a bath. please' he nodded at. Lifting you up in his arms he walked slowly to the bathroom, He placed you on the counter near the shelf and began running you bath. "rose?" you nodded and watched as he poured rose into the bath.

He double checked the water making sure that it wasn't too cold, or too hot. As he helped you off the counter. "all done" he smiled as he walked out the bathroom 'zhongli' he stopped closing the door and waited on your response. You struggled with unbuttoning your pajama top and sighed in frustration.

Your body was overly weak. He stepped back in and helped you unbutton your top, his cold fingertips ran across your chest now and then as he finally reached the bottom. Blushing a little you waited for him to leave.

Laying down in the bath you soon felt relaxed, sighing in relief. he never fails to make a good bath, you could really do with going to a spa. Your shoulders were so tense and needed to be loosened as soon as possible.

'zhongli' you know he wasn't far because he gets worried about you, even if your just taking a bath. His head peaked through the door "hm?" you tapped the chair which was placed behind you, giving him the signal to come in.

'can you massage my shoulders?' pushing up his sleeves he went and got some cream for your bare skin. Pouring the cold cream on your skin you flinched "don't worry" and he rubbed the cream over your shoulders he progressively started to massage you.

His grip getting tighter and tighter to release as much tension from your shoulders as possible. It felt good but man did he have a strong grip, you squirmed at the pain. He began using his thumbs in circular motions to help ease you, whimpering at the pain zhongli stopped "is it too hard?"

'...no' he carried on massaging making your body flinch. Breathing heavily at the tension, you felt a lot more relaxed than before which was a relief. Zhongli let go of your shoulders and moves your wet silky hair behind your ear "You did a good job dear" blushing at his words 'can you get me a towel. he nodded and stood up grabbing you a towel.

Holding it open for you, your stood up and wrapped yourself in the towel. He took your hand helping you out the bath. "what would you like me to cook for you dear?" using him for support 'hm soup, but not yet i want to rest so i can eat some later' he smiled "soup it is"

As he left the bathroom you dried yourself putting on his robe, he wouldn't mind anyways. It was so oversized on you, but you didn't care as long as it kept you covered until you got to the bedroom so you could change.