𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

( outfit above )

" I mean I could but, why would I want to? "

⚠︎︎𝚃𝚆⚠︎︎ 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢

Unedited

A/N : Sorry in advance <3

No one

" WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF ONE OF YOU GETS HURT!?" Lilian cried, her voice echoing throughout the house that belonged to the Cullen family.

Lilian ran a hand through her raven locks, the exhaust that once fell upon her, gone and replaced with worry.

She didn't want anyone in her family hurt. She didn't want to lose her family. Whether it be Charlie and Bella or Jasper and Alice— she just wanted them safe.

Lily often hid herself behind a painted mask of positivity and confidence. Of course she was always herself but she never showed any negative emotions. Instead she opted to discard and ignore the unimaginable nervousness she felt but the feelings never went away. She was a deep bottomless pit of constant fury and anxiety.

Lily didn't want to feel that way. She hated feeling the way she does. She hated waking up everyday with an endless amount of nerves and anger. She hated staring at salty tears run down her cheeks in the mirror. And most of all she hated feeling all of these things for no reason at all.

She thought she was finally getting better. Her damaged mental health was finally being repaired thanks to Alice and Jasper's presence in her life. She was finally whole again. Her fake mask was finally becoming real. But all of it came crashing down now that Bella was now in danger.

Lilian's stomach dropped at the mere thought of Bella getting hurt. She was angry at her beyond her own comprehension but she was still her sister. Her twin no less.