05:

-Chapter Five-

unedited

(updated the cover! )

You and Haruhi were set out to work at Mansion Misuzu as part of your summer vacation. You were excited since you never experienced working at a bed and breakfast before and it was during the summer at a refreshing place called, Karuizawa. 

You were currently washing the dishes like Misuzu ordered for you do, while Haruhi was putting bed sheets outside. You were on your second to last dish when you accidentally dropped the plate on the floor. You mentally cursed yourself for such a clumsy mistake and decided to pick the pieces of the plate off the floor. You noticed little droplets of blood fell on the floor and saw you had a cut on your hand. 

Not knowing where the bandages were, you rushed outside where Haruhi was tending the sheets. Just when you were about to ask her where they were,but a powerful gush of wind blew the sheets furiously and the sound of mechanical blades whirring caught you off guard. Shielding yourself from the gushes of wind, you heard a cry from above. 

"HARUHI!~ DADDY'S COME TO SAVE YOU!"

You looked towards Haruhi, wondering why someone was calling out to her like this. Then, you looked towards the helicopter in the sky, a few meters above you.

'What. the. hell?! WHO ARE THEY?'

You saw six guys popping out of the helicopter, ready to greet Haruhi. Haruhi looked surprised as you did, but at the same time, unhappy about seeing the boys. You wondered why six boys were coming to see her from a freaking helicopter, but didn't want to intrude in something that was her business entirely. So, being the nice person you are, you inched your way inside the mansion and decided to either search for the bandages yourself or ask Misuzu instead. You hoped Haruhi would tell her about her 'friends' sooner of later.