➽ oblivious

• Zadedykowane Sarcasm and Pies

        "Too be honest, I do believe it is the eyes. They're fiery and bright, almost alive."

        "Mate, you don't need to go around stating the obvious again."

        "Cap'n, is that sarcasm I catch?"

        "No mate, I daresay it isn't."

        "Oh, blimey. You are some Captain, aren't you?"

        "Do shut that ever-open hole of yours. I am trying to catch a wink, tomorrow will be a busy day."

        "Alright, Cap'n... but just one more thing."

        "Y-es? First Mate? I ain't got all day, this old man is losing hair faster than you can say hurry up backwards."

        "Pie-rah... Pie-ruh...?"

        "Oh stop ridiculing yourself already, I'm already half-asleep."

        "Okay... Cap'n. Were you really joking about seeing the fire in her eyes too?"

        "Of all the questions you could've asked, Mate, this?"

        "Well, I'm rather curious to know, as I was never quite the best at catching sarcasm..."

        "Then my answer is yes, Mate. Yes. I have no idea what in tarnation what you mean by her eyes being alive or whatnot. An important person like me dun't worry about those little things."

        "But Cap'n..."

        "I don't want to hear your silly talk, Mate. I don't. Now let the old man get his rest."

        "...Oh alright. I just- wish you could see the things I did."

➽➽➽