Cole Hedger & Haley Talton | 1

hi, this is an excerpt from the book of one shots I am writing with monsieurcam — if you enjoyed this, please check out the book on his page. if you've already read that, than this will look familiar to you.

— EXPLICIT

Haley Talton
Sumatra rd, West Hampstead
London
United Kingdom

haley,

it's been four months since the last time I've held you, but each moment without you seems like an eternity.

London has been good to me. it's a dark and rainy city, different than what we're used to in tampa. i suppose this acts as an analogy of my life without you.

each night after class, when I get home to the cramped flat im living in...my mind drifts back to you. just before I sleep, you're the only thing in my head.

I think about the last time we saw each other before I left, and how we promised to make the day count.

I think about the way your toes curled as I licked you, I think about the way you said my name as I teased you with my hands.

I imagine the feeling of me sliding into you, and that tiny little whimper you'd let out each time.

As I lay in the twin sized bed all alone, I think about how I used to fuck you at your parents house, late at night, in your childishly decorated bedroom.

Thoughts of your cold hands reaching into my boxers get me through the night.

Thoughts of your body slick against mine in the shower entice me when I'm getting ready for class.

As I stroke myself, I reside in my head. I can see you taking me down your throat.

You'd choke..but never stop. Why?

Maybe, Haley, you've found someone else by now. Maybe you reply to my hopeless love letters because you feel bad. Maybe you don't feel the longing that I feel for you.

But what if you do?

Do you ever think about me?

Do you ever think about how I'd shudder at your touch?

When you pull your hair up each morning, do you think about how hard I used to pull on it when we were in bed together?

When you put your panties on after a shower, do you think of how many pairs I've ripped off of you?

Suppose, there's someone else. I know you'll write back angry at me for accusing you...but in the event that I'm right....

Do i cross your mind when you're with him?

When you lie next to him at night, do you ever think about the things we've done in that bed? How many times you've been tied to it?

has my name ever escaped your lips..unintentionally?

I wonder how that must make him feel, Haley.

Sometimes I think about taking a plane to see you. To hear your sweet voice in my ears again..but then I stop myself...just before buying the ticket.

The love I have for you can withstand thousands of miles between us, but the lust...I'm not sure.

Was my desire to see you because I longed to feel you? Or fuck you?

Surely both, right?

I'm not sure when this will arrive to you, but by the time it does...maybe I'll have decided. a trip all the way back to the states isn't in my budget, but it's torture trying to survive off of memories of you.

do you want to see me, Haley?

my most honest love,

-Cole