10. adopted?

You have been added to a new chat

U.A staff/pro heroes

R-rated:
Please don't make me hang out with that short ass boy as punishment for my behavior:(

YEAH:
Sorry Nemuri, if it was me who made your punishment, i'd make it less uncomfortable. Wait, who did you add Aizawa?

Caterpillar:
You're Y/n right? My students have been talking about you a lot. Even asked me to adopt you.

Snackstealer:
Yup!

ThaBird:
Tokoyami told me that you made that grape kid cry. Please tell me that's true! If it's true, then you're prob funny asf!

Snackstealer:
It's true. He made my brother seem like a horny guy.

YEAH:
I heard you made Bakugou laugh.

Snackstealer:
I did:)

Caterpillar:
Why is it getting hard not to adopt you now?

Nr.1:
Are you seriously going to adopt a stranger?

Snackstealer:
Aren't you that ugly ass flaming piece of shit?

Nr.1:
Seriously? Does anyone pay respect to me? I'm the number 1 hero

Snackstealer:
Fuck off!

Caterpillar:
Y/n, who's your legal guardian? I'm going to have to talk to them about the adoption papers.

Snackstealer:
Idk. I never knew my parents, mr. mom and the old man that eats kids in my dreams are in prison, so i have to say my non-biological brother:)

ThaBird:
Are you ok kid?

Snackstealer:
Nope:)

Totoro:
Y/n, why don't you come over to my agency with Kirishima and Tamaki sometime? We can eat lots of food together!

Snackstealer:
Sure, someday:)

YEAH:
DIDNT Y/N JUST SAY THEY DIDNT HAVE A LEGAL GUARDIAN?! AIZAWA! CAN WE ADOPT 'EM TOGETHER? LIKE NOW??

R-rated:
NO I WANT TO ADOPT THEM!

Caterpillar:
Kid, could yo give me your brother's number so i could ask for permission to adopt you?