16

"Fuck your lucky. I'd happily spread his booty cheeks, lean over top of him and fuck the shit out of him"

Jungkook

-

Jimins POV

"Good morning class. It's nice to see some of you are back and feeling better" the teacher said as we sat in class.

"I hope all of you guys have checked your email to know who you are going to be dancing with. And apologies Jimin for having to dance with two people" she said giving me an apologetic look.

"Can you all please move to sit with your partner's" she said.

I instantly groaned.

Not because I'm annoyed to sit with Taehyung, however sitting with Jungkook... God no thanks.

Everyone got up and I was surprised as Taehyung pulled Jungkook over to where I was sitting a couple rows up.

"You don't want to sit at the back?" I asked looking at only Taehyung.

"Ah Jungkooks been told to not sit at the back again from some shitty comments he made to the teacher alone" Taehyung said as he sat down in the middle seat so that I wouldn't need to sit right next to Jungkook.

Jungkook said nothing as he sat down.

"Alright so I will be giving you and your pairs a theme in which you have to convey in your dance. You also will be given a prop of my choice that you need to incorporate into your dance" she said.

"The first time I'm dancing with a boy is the time I'm paired with the person I hate" I heard Jungkook groan hitting his head on the table.

"Yah don't do that" Taehyung said grabbing a hold of Jungkooks hair pulling his head up.

Jungkook looked at me with an evil glare.

"Maybe our dance will be about how spilling drinks on people isn't nice and stains clothing" He said staring at me.

"For starters, you were even facing me and you saw me get knocked by someone else" I said looking at Jungkook.

"I swear if you both have beaten each other up after a day of working together, I am going to lose my shit" Taehyung grumbled.

My heart raced to the sound of Taehyungs deep raspy voice.

Then the teacher appeared at our desk.

"Jungkook and Jimin, your theme is greed. You will be dancing with rope" The teacher said.

I saw a smile appear on Jungkooks face.

"And Taehyung and Jimin, your theme is resisting love and your prop is blind folds" The teacher said walking away.