Part 1: The Library

(The picture at the top is ur outfit I'm sorry if you don't like it and click to see the full thing)

𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣
_________
This morning I woke up at 7:45 Am to get ready for my tour around Hogwarts. My dorm was already set up since I did it the previous week.
I got out of bed and then went to go take a shower after. Once I was done I played some music when I was doing my hair. I blow dried my hair then left it down. Next I started to do some light makeup. After that I picked out a outfit. It was already 8:58 Am. All I knew is that a girl named Pansy Parkinson's and Draco Malfoy we're gonna show me around the school. I looked in the mirror I took some deep breath's and then looked at the time, it was now 9:00 Am. I heard a knock on the and door I knew it was them.

I opened that door the girl said "Hi I'm Pansy Parkinson I'll be taking you on a tour of our school oh and this is Draco Malfoy."

"Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n nice to meet you both."
I shook Pansy's hand but then when I tried to shake Draco's he kissed it. I was honestly weirded out.

"Hello darling it's very nice to meet you." Draco said, Pansy looked at him annoyed I didn't know if they were dating or not but I wasn't asking a questions. I just smiled I mean he is a gentlemen. Pansy and Draco showed me all around the castle it was big. It was 2x the size of Adam's Academy.

It was now 10:30 Am, I decided to go to the library to read for a little and find out more about Hogwarts. When I was in there I found 2 books.
I was walking towards the table this guy bumped into me.

𝐶𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑐'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣
__________
When I just had finished do art in the libary. I got up from my seat and bumped in this girl when I looked at her she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my 15 years on this earth. I truly got butterflies.

I snap out of my gaze and she had said "sorry" but I barely heard her. I proceeded to tell her. "its my fault I wasn't paying attention"

I kneel down to pick up my papers and pencil, she does the same but with her books. We accidentally touch hands we look at each other again. I slightly blush and we both get up of the floor.

"Again I'm sorry."

"No, no your fine I just- umm wasn't paying attention." I say.

Then I realize iv never seen her before she must have been new.

"Are you new here?" I ask.

"Yeah just moved how did you know?" She had said.

"Unfamiliar face everyone is pretty close at this school."

"Nice to know that."

"Well umm I got to go nice to meet you. I'm Cedric Diggory by the way."

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n nice meeting you."

After I left the library I went back to my dorm to put my art supplies away. But I kept thinking about her.