Part 2: Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom

𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣
________

After the boy had left the library I sat down and started to read it was a little hard because I kept thinking about him.

As I was reading a blonde girl came up to me and just flicked my forehead. "Excuse me?" I said in a confused voice. Then she proceeded to just look at me. "Umm do you need something?" I ask. "You're new I can tell." "Ok and you are?" "Not new, Iv been here since year one." "I meant your name." "Oh I'm Luna Lovegood!"

Then a voice behind her said "Come on Luna you said you would help me!" She looked at the boy who was carrying a lot of books and looked back at me. "I'm sorry I have to go it was nice meeting you whatever your name is!" "You too." I said.

That was the most awkward conversation Iv ever had in my life.  I checked my watch and it's said it was only 11:13 am. I caught up with Luna and the the boy he look at like he was scared of me.

I heard the boy say "Luna she is a Slytherin you know they terrify me." "Calm down Neville she's nothing like Malfoy." I just looked at them. "You know I can hear you both right?" I said raising an eyebrow. I was confused on how did he knew I was in Slytherin?