Chapter 2: Im loving..him..

Narrators POV:

The burger is practically touching your lips, without even thinking, you open your mouth to take a bite (IM SORRY BUT IM CRINGING SO BAD WRITING THISHHHAHAHAHAHSJJD-) *n o m* the burgers contents are now in your mouth, as you swallow, you realize what you just did, which makes you blush even more, turning you the color of the bright juicy tomato in your perfectly bitten hamburger. A few minutes pass of Ronald feeding you.

"Mostly everyone has left..I feel like i should get going..but..Ronald sitting beside me here..I don't know if I'll be able to get out..don't get me wrong..he is..seggsy..(HAHAHDJKKFKSOR)..but..I just met him.." You think to yourself as you slowly start to get tired and drift off into the darkness.

"Hng..hn..h..."

..

"huh?!"

You wake up in a bed, one you don't recognize. The blanket is brown and the bed is beige. You look to your left. Nothing. You look to your right. "A..kitchen?" You think to yourself as you come up with any possible way that you ended up here. Then..you see..him..

His dreamy eyes..his gorgeous fluffy red hair..and..his shiny little red nose..he comes up to you and sit on the bed beside you, you see something in his pocket..what could it be?

You ponder..a knife?! A..paper?..what is it?!

Haha, I left you all on a cliffhanger 😼 what could be inside this sexy clowns pocket 👹👹 wait to find out 😍😍