Secrets

Barging through Spencer's room caring his coffee, careful not to spill any of the other coffees that I had for the team. "Hey Spence I got your-"

"Y/N WAIT!" It was too late I was already facing him. His chest halfway showing, before he quickly covered it with binding gauze and hotel sheets. 
"Y/n...i-i can explain...this." I looked up my eyes not seeming to be able to settle on either the floor or his chest. Why wouldn't he have just told me about this? Did he think I would see him any differently?

"Spencer you realize I don't care about this right I'll always support you no matter what." I said our eyes meeting, giving him a kind smile then watching the anxiety and stress leave his body. "Thanks y/n." I smiled at him and went on to set his coffee on the bed stand. "W-Would you like some help?" He thought for a second before shaking his head yes.

Walking over to him and grabbing the skin color gauze. Wrapping them around and around and around, like I was wrapping a Christmas present. I had no idea what to say or do. I realized that I have no clue how he is feeling nor would I ever know what he was thinking or going through. "There you go." I stepped away smiling and clasping my hands together. "Thank you, again y/n." I picked up the rest of the coffees getting ready to go hand them out. "Please Spence you don't have to thank me, I'll always be here for you." He smiled and continued getting ready.

BUZZ BUZZ

"I guess what we know what that means. I'll see you at the SUVs I have to go give these to JJ and Emily before we have to work with zombies all day today." Right as I was about to walk out the door his voice stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Y/n can we you know keep this just between us, besides for Emily you're the only one who knows." He looked down in shame. "Of course Spencer my lips are sealed. Now I really have to go you know how Emily is when she doesn't get her coffee, or should I say her 'cup of Splenda.'" I fully walked out the door this time, ready to catch a killer.

*7 WEEKS LATER*
~Christmas break~

Once again barging through Spencer's door, but this time walking in on him merely making a tiktok.
"You know we really have to work on your knocking skills y/n." He said while doing the renegade, a dance that has recently blown up in popularity.

"Ho Ho Ho, now close your eyes I have a surprise for you." He jumped on his bed to face me putting his hands over his face. "Hmmm is it a puppy, or a kitten or a-"

"Just be quiet please." Setting the comfortable sized box in front of him, cutting it open before the words  'open them' floated from my lips. He removed his hands from his face. I watched as his eyes lit up with pure happiness. He reached into the box and sifted through all the skin colored binders his smile growing bigger and bigger by each one he saw.

"Now I got a few different shades in case you get tan or something I don't know, but I also read a lot of articles online so for that reason I got a couple small ones and a couple big ones, that way you can wear the big ones around the house so you don't you know damage anything."

"Y/n I cant begin to thank you oh my gosh." He went in to hug me but I stepped away. "Don't thank me yet. There's still one last gift I have in my sack, or well back pocket." Reaching into my back pocket and grabbing the bright pink envelope, courtesy of Penelope. Giving me a confused look before tearing it open, his mouth dropped open.

"Y/n I- you know I CANNOT accept this." Trying to push the envelope back to me, I swerved. "You CAN take this and you WILL. The reason I got you the binders is in case you aren't quite ready for it yet but remember the money is always there for you if you want to get top surgery." I said smiling. He pulled me into the tightest hug ever. It felt like he never wanted to let me go. "Y/n I lov-"

The door bust open and in came Derek Morgan.
"Woah hey, now what's going on here?" He said smirking. I quickly pushed the box off the side of the bed before replying, "Nothing, I was just asking Spencer if he wanted to come see the new mansion I built in Minecraft." Knowing he would get bored of this easily. "Nerds." I turned to Spencer winking.

"Don't worry you're not the only one with secrets, don't tell anyone but I kinda sorta maybe have a crush on Emily." I said giggling. His face dropped then picked itself back up. "Yea sure after all you've done for me 'consider my lips sealed.'" I pulled him into another hug.

"Thanks Spence, your the best friend ever."

"Yep, you're best friend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~