3. The Ankush Pratap Singh Rajvansh

Ankush's POV.....................

I walked forward as I touched Maa sa(mom), Baba sa(dad) feet, to take there blessings. And sat in my chair, head chair. I took a morsel and everyone started having there breakfast. Dinning hall is pin drop silent, like as usual but there is some tension in the air today.

Everyone eyeing Maa sa, and signalling her with there eyes something. Though I saw it but still I kept silent. Because I know, they are up to something. Most of them just playing with food rather than having it. I sighed looking at all of them and kept my fork down, folding my hands, I asked them.

"Speak up??" I said not to anyone perticularly. Maa sa, cleared her throat as I diverted my gaze towards her.

"Nothing beta, just complete your breakfast first." She said nervously, I nod my head as I concentrated on completing my food and to go to my office.
.
.
.

Completing my breakfast, I wipe my lips as I stood up to leave to my office. APSR( Ankush Pratap Singh Rajvansh) empire, which is built by only me. It takes so much of my time to build a complete new track of business for me, but however it went well and now it has his branches in foreign countries too.

"Ankush.." maa sa make me stop in my tracks as I turned to her. Finally they decided to talk.

"Ji, Maa sa( yes, mom)."

"Can you come home quickly today??" She ask me as I narrowed my eyes to her. She sounded nervous and she even started playing with her fingers, which she always do when she is nervous.

But, the point is what is there to get nervous, to ask your own son to come home quickly. Something is fishy here, I turned my gaze to other family members and they are looking at me holding there breath, eyes filled with expectation. When my eyes scanned everyone's face, they turned and saw everywhere but my face.

I sighed again as I diverted my attention to Maa sa, who is eager to know my answer. I slowly nod my head, absorbing everyone behaviour. Baba sa heaved a sigh of relief while everyone broke a big smile on their faces.

Something is really happening here, without my knowledge. My own family is hiding something from me and it pissed me off.

I cross my hands in front of my chest as I bring my cold look on my face.

"What happening here??" I ask them using my very famous cold voice. My cousin's visually shivered listening to me, while elders gulped in fear.

I'm I that bad?? To scare my own family?? Guess, what, answer is yes..

"Nothing Ankush, you go now. It's getting late for your office, just don't forget to come early today. We will talk in evening." Maa sa said as she literally pushed me out of home. Which is very un usual to her behaviour.

Only she can do that, while other can't even think about standing in front of me when I'm pissed off. Shaking my head I walked to my black Rolls Royce, driver bowed before opening door.

"Maharaj!!" He addressed me and I sat in car. He hurriedly went to other side, as he hopped in car. Soon we speed off to my office building. Which shined with Sun ray's, falling on glasses of building.

I walked in while everyone bowed in front of me with respect. I straight went to my cabin, as I slumped in my chair drowning myself in tons on work. I'm going through one by one meeting signing on papers, and at last I got a headache.

Exactly at 5 in the evening I got call from Maa sa, as I lifted the call.

"Ji, Maa (mom)??"

"Ankush, you promised to come home quickly today??" She asked without beating around bush. Which I felt very glad.