82

Laxmi's POV.............................

Rishi stormed out of Ankush office, boiling in anger. Till he reached his house, he already killed Ankush in his mind for 100 times. And he wished he could really kill him in real too not only in his mind.

But little did he knows, that would never happen and I would never allow it to happen too.

He directly walked to his office in house, and Dhruv followed him closely. No one knows about the problem still now, other than Rishi, Dhruv and Dev. Rishi went inside his office as he took a vase as he smacked on floor, watching it breaking in to small pieces.

How much he wished he can break Ankush in the same way.

Rishi is like a raging Bull, ready to kill Ankush. He is seething in anger as Dhruv walked to him as he kept his hand on Rishi shoulder.

Rishi turned and watched Dhruv, he felt vulnerable for the first time in his life. Without saying anything, he hugged Dhruv and held him close to him.

Dhruv didn't said anything, nor teased him as he knows that something is wrong. And he has an slight idea of, what it could be. He let Rishi hug him as he pat his back slowly, comfortably.

"Everything is falling apart, dad." He heard Rishi's broken voice as his heart sting with pain. He never saw him like this, and looking at his son, who is like a rock breaking in front of him. Break his heart to last extent.

"Nothing will ever happen till my son is here to take care of it." Dhruv said proudly as a small smile appeared on his lips.

Rishi shook his head as he backend from hug, "no, everything is going down and I can't do anything to make it stop." He whispered his voice broke by each passing second.

Dhruv just chuckled as he made Rishi sit on couch and he sat beside him.

"What is Ankush saying??" Dhruv asked calmly. That one name and Rishi is again back to his anger mode.

"That brat..,......" Rishi grit his teeth looking at floor, as he thinking it's Ankush there.

"He wants to marry my Twinkle." Rishi whispered as his hands turned fists, ready to punch Ankush, right through his face.

"I guessed it.." Dhruv chuckled lightly before walking to the bar and fixing a peg to both of them. He walked back to Rishi, holding glasses and passed to Rishi.

"What you said then?" He asked further as Rishi gulped it down in one go.

"What do you think, I will say??" Rishi shot him back, staring at his father straightly in his eyes.

"Looking at your anger, I know you must have said no." Dhruv said and Rishi nod his head.

"Ofcourse..." Rishi sneered, Dhruv shook his head a little.

"What he said then??" Dhruv asked further as he took a sip from his glass.

"He gave me deadline till 5, if I didn't say yes to marriage, then he will do something..." Rishi snorted as he made himself a peg.

Dhruv turned to Rishi worriedly, he knows it, if Ankush said something means he will do it by any chance.

"Rishi??" Dhruv called Rishi, who stood by bar as his back is facing Dhruv. He turned humming towards Dhruv.

Dhruv signalled him to sit beside him and Rishi rushed to him and sat beside him.

"You seriously doesn't want Aarushi to get married to Ankush??" Dhruv asked him as Rishi stared at him like he has grown two heads.

"No, I don't want it to happen. Not now, never." Rishi replied rolling his eyes.

"And why??" Dhruv pressed further as Rishi sighed.

"Because I don't want too." He replied simply, rubbing his face with his hand, frustrated over the conversation, which is going on.

"And you are completely going to ignore the fact that you don't have any say in it??" Dhruv wondered as he raised his one eyebrows to Rishi. Rishi frowned looking at Dhruv.

"Why I don't have any say in it?? It's my Twinkle marriage we are talking about." He snapped at Dhruv completely feeling exhausted over it.

"Exactly!!! It's Aarushi's marriage not yours. You should consider her feelings more then yours. Because she is the one, who is going to lead her complete life with him." Dhruv pressed more to Rishi.

"I know, what my Twinkle wants." Rishi replied plainly as Dhruv chuckled humoursly and shook his head.

"You don't know, or maybe you don't want to see it..." Dhruv stopped as he turned to Rishi.

"Don't tell me, you never saw how Aarushi see Ankush. How a smile appears on her lips, whenever she see's him." Dhruv asked further.

"Or you never want to notice it." Dhruv completed as Rishi ran his hand in his hairs, making them more messy.

"But that doesn't give that brat any privilege to blackmail me." Rishi said leaning on his chair more.

"I agree, but on a second thought. Would you ever say yes, if he approached you straight??" Dhruv asked further and Rishi grit his teeth without answering the question. Because he knows, he would never allow it to happen.

"That's the reason, he didn't came straight in front of you. He knows it." Dhruv shrugged his shoulders a little.

"Rishi, I can understand your situation perfectly as you know even I'm also a father of a girl child. But trust me for Aarushi Ankush is the only one. No one can handle her like he does and most importantly no one will ever love her like Ankush do." He finished smiling to Rishi.

"Not to forget, even Aarushi loves him."

"I'm confused..." Rishi said pressing his fingers on his forehead as he is getting an headache.

"Do, what you think is right. Just keep Aarushi feelings for Ankush in your mind." Dhruv said patting on his shoulder as he stood up.

"They both love eachother, and we are no one to seperate them." He whispered slowly walking towards door as he went out leaving a completely confused Rishi back.

Hello cupcakes ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So, how is the little talk between Dhruv and Rishi...

Actually I want to write something like this between them both, rather than there silly fights always...

So, here it is, and I hope you like it...

Do comment it, review it....

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️