"Chapter One - The unexpected news"

In a rainy day, Vera who had been working a day long was driving home. When she reached, she quickly got out of the car and ran inside coming into her husband with her bags. Vera asked "Renn, why's there suitcases here?" as she walked over to him "You're gonna be leaving, here's the paper" as he handed a pen with it. Vera couldn't believe what she has just heard, she signed the papers and took the bags outside leaving.

________________________________
𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞
________________________________

Patrick was sitting on his porch, sipping from a cup of tea when he heard a ringtone from his phone. He placed down his cup of tea and picked up his phone "Vera! How can I help you?" He answered but as he was going to ask her about others, he got cut by her voice breaking down saying "R-renn, he left m-me..".
Patrick quickly ran to his car with his keys ready and said "Im coming over in 5, I promise it's going to be okay." while starting his car.

________________________________
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
________________________________

He got out of his car, running to Vera as he saw her crying. He sat down saying "Hey.. it's going to be okay, lets go to my house shall we?" as he softly smiled at her. Vera picked up her bags and followed Patrick to his car. Patrick helped her by storing her bags in the trunk and made her comfortable in the seat. He started the car, and slowly started driving out of her house. After awhile, Vera looked at him "I'm really sorry for doing this, it was just a sudden.." she wiped her tears. Patrick knew that he had to be there for his best friend, and said "No Vera, its totally okay. That man doesn't know what he had lost!". Vera felt a little better, laying back on the car seat and all of a sudden they have reached back to Patrick's home.