"Chapter Two - Thank you"

Patrick parked his car, opening his door and went out to help Vera. She watched him as he move and left a soft smile looking at him without noticing that Patrick was already opening the door for her. As soon as they were in, Vera couldn't helped but to look around at his paintings - "These are interesting ones you have painted. Its very lovely," she said. Answered by Patrick saying "Awe, thank you." he chuckles a little.

Patrick showed Vera the guest bedroom, she couldn't be more thankful than she ever has. Vera didn't bother to do anything else but to hug her own best friend. Patrick glanced at Vera, her blue eyes just has the chance to mesmerize him. As she slowly leaves his arms, he has never been this happy. Vera, who was exhausted got under the sheets all ready to take the night off with her night gown. He leaves a tiny smile on his face for her "Good night Verna Flamingo" as he laughs a little - "Oh gosh, night Patrick" as she rolls her eyes.

Slowly, Patrick walked towards the door to let her sleep. A sudden tear came down to Vera's cheek as she quietly says "Thank you P-wils.." slowly closing her eyes to bed.

________________________________
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 ! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫   
~ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 <𝟑𝟑 !!
________________________________