"Chapter Five - Apologies everywhere"

The light rain making droplet sounds by the window, Vera was standing in the kitchen near the coffee pot. Reaching her hand out to the handle, she poured a dark black coffee in a little mug.

She sat down, holding the mug in her cold bare hands as she heard the floor board creaking.
She hears steps from a long-distance as the steps became louder and sounded closer.

Vera turned her head back, seeing Patrick walking towards her. He came by, sitting across her as she covers her face with her cinnamon brown locks holding the tears.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Vera, I really didn't!" he grabbed her palm, softly rubbing it.

She didn't hesitate to look away, pushing his hand away from hers slowly. Vera only felt rage, taking over her mind and feelings.

"What the hell made you think that you could do that?" she asked with her tired blue eyes looking straight to him. Patrick looked right to her as well, her 'used to be bright blue eyes' was covered fully red with eye bags below them.

"Were you crying all night ?!" Patrick asked, a nervous feeling going down his spine creating small goosebumps. Her eyes were swollen, left over tears were somehow 'created'. Vera didn't want to answer, didn't even feel like trying too. She walked away, completely shutting Patrick out with a worry on his face.

Patrick ran to her, catching up to her back to hold her arm. He pulled her close to him, hugging her so tight that he could just cry.

"Patrick, I can't.." she mumbles under her breath, with her head laying down on his chest while attempting to break this connection. Patrick didn't care what she was doing or saying, he just went in and there it was.

A kiss, planted on her soft lips. It was like, love at first sight except she couldn't explain her love.

Patrick pulled away, looking down to Vera who was now crying her tears out. He held her as if he was now protecting her from all dangers, stroking her hair gently. He kept whispering sorry to her ear on and on, till she finally looked up.

"You dumbass! I love you okay, I don't wanna loose you.." she said, hitting his chest softly and layed back on him. He chuckles a little, leaving a small kiss on her forehead. They both stayed in that position for awhile, being close to each other was the only thing that matters.
Patrick looked back at her - "Vera Ann Farmiga, would you like to watch a movie with me?" he told her as if he was asking her out.

"Of course, but what's with the 'Asking out' tone?" she laughs. Patrick joined her laughing, as he was walking back away from her to give her space. "Just wanted to use that tone, I guess!" he chuckles a little more.

"Well, we should get ready! Let's have lunch in the theatre as well." Vera told him, slowly walking upstairs to the bathroom.

________________________________
                        𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲
________________________________

Vera came, walking down the stairs. Patrick, who had been ready for about ten minutes ago turned around. There she was, with a tight knee-length denim dress. Goddess, the only word that Patrick could think of her.

He glanced at her, locking eyes for a few seconds. Vera broke the connection, "You look wonderful," she blushes as her face goes red by second. Patrick held his palm out, reaching out for hers to help her walk down. She grabbed his, quietly walking down whilst looking at him. They both walked out, to his black Porsche which was parked right outside.

________________________________
                      𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
________________________________

Before you even know it, both of them was already walking into the theatre. Patrick walked over to the Box office, letting out just enough dollars for two tickets. They've decided to give 'Conjuring 3' a try, knowing it's the movie they both have casted in. A simple horror - love story of Ed and Lorraine Warren.
Vera was excited, wanting to go in the room already with Patrick. She took his hand, running towards the room for the movie they choose and went right in. The seat was luckily in the perfect spot for a good view, as they both were comfortably seated.

________________________________
                         𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
________________________________

Patrick and Vera walked out of the movie theatre, already seeing Patrick exhausted. She told him to go home ahead without her, quietly thinking of a plan inside her mind already.