Chapter 3

Jungkook Pov

I am in the car going home. 

HaJin and my parents are always in hot water.

I became HaJin's dad when I am 20. My mom always thinks HaJin is stopping me from dating and all. But HaJin wants me to marry, it's my job that's stopping me.

I cannot expect what is going on at home. HaJin isn't replying my texts.

I don't know if she is reading my message or is something wrong with my phone?

 I started feeling anxious about HaJin. I asked the driver to drive a little faster. 

After minutes of overthinking which felt like hours, I reached home. 

I went in. I saw my mom and dad in living room. No trace of HaJin. I looked around trying to figure out where she is. I don't understand why my parents hate her.

*I took a long Breath.*

"What a sudden Surprise! You didn't tell me, you are coming." I asked gaining their attention.
My mom walked towards me taking my bag from my hands. 

"If we say you don't let us come, so we came unannounced." My mom said with a sad tone.  

"Come on! Mom, Don't be ridiculous. I never said not to come. I only asked don't be mean to HaJin..."

"You like her more than me. Don't you?" She asked.

"Stop Sulking!!! You both have your own places in his heart. Don't be like this..." My dad said and then turned towards me, "How are you?" He asked.

"Thank you for asking dad. I thought no one wants to know about me." I said.

"You both are behaving almost the same. She is afraid you will love HaJin more than her. And you are afraid your mom will forget you while hating HaJin." My dad said.

"Okay. Have you had anything? Should I order something?"

"No need. I will cook and ask the freeloader to come too. At least make her do some house chores."

"Mom! You are there again. Please... And she is still a little girl."

"Hmm...."

"Okay. I will go freshen up. Then we can have dinner and watch a movie together." I said and ran to my room to bath and change.

After changing, I was about to go down then I thought of HaJin and knock on her door. No Response. I went in. The room is empty.

I went to the study room. She is studying quietly.

I went near her.

"Hmm?" she said looking at me.

"Wash your face and come down. Let's have dinner." I said and left the room.

After 5 mins she came down, wearing this...

My mom looked at her and rolled her eyes

My mom looked at her and rolled her eyes. "What now?" I asked.

She ignored my question. 

We all started to eat. 

It was a big meal with all my favorite dishes.

We were all eating. 

"HaJin!" My mum called.

"Hmm?"

"Can you pass me that dish?"

"Yes."

I just looked at them both as they are talking.

HaJin took it and while passing it to mum, who is sitting across us, the dish fell down.

It was all over the place.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry. I was just- I am sorry" HaJin said 

I am going to say, It's okay.

But my mum started first, "Oh my god! You spoiled all the food I made. You are such a freeloader. Don't you know how to pass a dish at least? How did your pa-"

I cut her before she mentions about HaJin's Parents. HaJin is in the verge of crying. I asked HaJin to go to her room. and started talking to my mom.

"Mom, What is wrong with you? She is just 7. You know S-E-V-E-N. And-". I took a pause and  continued, "And... Before you speak about her parents. Let me Remind you. She is MY DAUGHTER. And I am her PARENT and her only family. Next time please don't dare to say a word mean to my daughter if I hear you talk mean things to her you will need to forget you have a SON, then she is become my only Family. No Doubt."

My mom was already crying. My dad is comforting her. I have kept quiet for a long time. I was so angry. I thought it is high time I did that. The Dining Table was quiet until my mom broke it. She still crying.

"I- wil- will not s-say anything mean to h-her. If I did s-so. Accepting HaJin into our family will you listen to me and marry whoever I say."

"Mom! HaJin is not the only reason I am not married or in any kind of relationship. My Career. Being an idol is difficult. I cannot make any relationship public. What if my fans discover about this? It is very dangerous not just for me and that girl, even the hyungs has to suffer. I am not alone, I have HaJin, You, Dad, Hyungs. You all are more than enough for me. Your love, that's all I need. Please mom. Leave the marriage, dating story to Destiny. When the time comes everything will be in their place. We always run for that one piece which is missing in our Puzzle, we forget to appreciate the rest. I will appreciate the pieces I have, that one piece can come whenever it wants. But mama I promise to put all my effort to love and cherish that one piece when it comes along with my all other pieces. Now, all okay?"

She looked me and drank some water. My dad too. I think they didn't expect me to talk like this.

"I am PROUD of you. " My dad said. I just smiled

"When did that kid grew up? The one who used to change girls every 2 months. I didn't notice... But I don't miss him." We all smiled.

"HaJin-ah" My mom shouted.

I saw in the direction where I can hear running sound.

"HaJin, Slow down...", I shouted. 

"Okay Oppa.", she said walking towards me. I don't know why maybe after all this she is still calling me 'OPPA'.

I vented the anger on her. I was glaring at her. She looked at me and mom gulping down. She again called me "Oppa!" She said almost quietly. Her voice consists of both love and fear.

"For the hundredth time, I am your APPA, dad Not OPPA. Please call me that."

"But..."

"No more Buts..."

"Okay." She looked at my mom and slowly lowered her head.

"Call him, He misses you and I am sorry." My mom said and smiled at her.

"Okay aunt."

"Call me Halmoni, You can call him anything." She said gesturing to my dad.

My dad immediately said, "I am Halahbuji from a long time. We are friends on Instagram too and we even went to ice cream once..." He was thinking...

"thrice.." HaJin Said, and smiled.

"Am I the only villain in this house. I hate this. Does anyone love me here? " My mom pouted.

"We love you. " We said unison.

Hey guys,

I know you love me too. 

What is your favorite food?

Bye. Love you all.

^o^