𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐘𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑'

a/n

you'll can vibe to holiday music whilst reading this.

***

elnara mae

The morning of 19th December was both, admirable and dreadful at the same time. Good because I got to spend the day with the infamous golden trio and bad because I was leaving for the Manor tomorrow.

But I vowed not to let any negative energy bother me today. So happily I paced around my room in search for some snow friendly clothes.

Draco entered while I was putting on a black turtleneck. It felt so normal for him to just wander in, he practically makes himself at home here. That only meant, Natalia suited herself in Draco' dorm. Blaise was quite fond of the idea.

"I can't decide if you look marvelous with or without clothes on."

He gathered me in his arms and hungrily fed on my lips. The best feeling to start the day.

"What do you prefer?"

"I prefer you just the way you are. Beautiful with and without clothes."

Butterflies were let out of their cage in my tummy. Kissing him once more, I carried on with getting dressed.

"Mind telling me where you're off to?", he questioned, his protective side showing.

Pulling my black pleated skirt I answered, "Didn't I mention hanging out with Hermione and the others?"

"Oh yeah, the Potter party", he pinched his nose with slight discomfort and continued. "You very well know I tend to pay less attention when you mention that twat Potter."

"Don't act like you weren't obsessed with him your whole life", I said with a laugh.

"Haha very funny", he mocked by throwing a stuffed cow at me. Which was purchased by him when I was bedridden.

"I'll be back for dinner, don't worry."

"That's hours away, Mae", he threw a tantrum.

"Oh shut it! You can go a few hours without my company."

He huffed and walked to the record player that sat at the coner of my room. He looked through the library of vinyls, carefully picking the Christmas record of a well renowned muggle musician, Frank Sinatra.

I gave myself one final glance at the mirror, appreciating my looks. It was a simple all black outfit paired with sheer black stockings and boots.

My ears filled with familiar sound of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas'. My eyes met his, he hand his hand out for me to join him.

"M'lady", he invited.

One hand pulling me close by the waist and the other clasped with one of mine, leaving my other hand to circle his shoulders.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now on our troubles
Will be out of sight

We swayed at leisure and hummed along. It felt like home. My mind craved for eggnog and biscuits. All my worries gushed away with the chill air. Just us enjoying with no worry.

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
From now on our troubles
Will be miles away, oh ooh

"Please be back soon", he spoke against my hair.

"Time will fly quick. Within due course I'll be snuggled near you", I said kissing his neck.

Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore, ah
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us, once more, ooh