𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃

elnara mae

"It's not to late for me to come along with you."

Natalia, Blaise, Draco and I were at the Hogwarts train station. They wanted to make sure I boarded the express safe and sound.

Earlier this morning, I spoke with professor Snape but all he did was hand me my ticket to Kings Cross and information on the car that would lead me to the Manor.

"Relax Nat, I'm just going home. Plus I desparately crave for Eleanor' eggnog", I lied. Adding to that, Eleanor was the name of my house elf who I respected very much.

"Will you be seeing us at the Manor on eve?", Blaise asked.

"I wouldn't miss any chance of hanging out with my two favorite people."

"Ahem", Draco cleared his throat.

"I mean three, three favourite people."

A loud whistle blew followed by a conductor scream, "ALL ABOARD NOW. HURRY UP!"

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Alright then, goodbye love", Nat gave me a breathtaking hug and whispered, "And if that devil mother of yours does anything and I mean anything, I'm only a letter away", leaving me with a peck on my lips.

"See you soon, Mae", Blaise bid me farewell by kissing my forehead.

I waited for an embarrassing minute for Draco to say something, but he never did. So I waved to all and got on, still standing with my back facing the doorway.

Cold hands squeezed my warm, glove covered hands, "Takecare", he softly spoke and backed away.

But that's not what I wanted. I wanted to jump him and kiss him till our lips were sore. I wanted to tell him the truth. I wanted to say the three words that lay on the tip of my tongue. But he never once embraced me sexually in public.

Leaving my loved ones behind I journeyed towards what was yet to come.

⚯͛

Families waiting for their loved ones to arrive or to depart and go meet another part of their family. Children pulling at their mothers skirt, encouraging them to come play in the snow. Red tinted cheeks and snow dust trickles in their hair was practically how everyone looked. Kings Cross was flooded and all that I stated was the sight I saw.

My shoulder bag on and suitcase wheeling behind, I exited to find a man called Bill Wilson waiting for my arrival. He looked like he was in his mid 40s, olive skinned with slight wrinkles pinching the side of his eyes and mouth, short curly blonde hair, sea green eyes and wore a classic black tuxedo. Beside him stood a lavish Mercedes Benz 260D, a model I always fancied.

"Good Morning Ma'am, you must be Miss Elnara Mae?", his strained voice asked.

"In flesh", I smiled.

"I'm Bill Wilson, a chauffeur sent by the Malfoy' ", he said and opening the back hood of the car and placing my luggage in.

"It's lovely to meet you Bill."

He drove us to our destination and throughout the car ride I felt depressed. I thought of only good memories because I was about to make some bad ones. I felt so numb and useless. Maybe I'll jump out the car? It's not like anyone will miss me right? I felt like a waste of space anyway, I mean my own mum doesn't think proudly of me.

"We're here, Miss Mae."

Now I realise why Draco was so dull and to himself. The atmosphere surrounding the castle was all so negative, lifeless and dead. It did not even feel home like.