Chapter 1: The Discovery

(A/N: hello readers welcome to the first chapter of the story, let's starts this adventure. Now let's begin)

Morning

3rd P.O.V

"It was morning and today it seems to be calm and peaceful with nothing bad happening however that wasn't the case for Evan and his sister Isabella who had ideas in mind and seem to be getting somewhere regarding this unusual mystery that has been happening for the past few days. They may be getting a clue regarding this strange phenomenon about dinosaurs suddenly appearing out of nowhere but then disappearing never to be seen again, Evan theorizes that the dinosaurs may be hiding in a secret environment that no one was able to find and Isabella does seem to agree on that theory. However she believes that it could be evolution and these dinosaurs perhaps evolved to gain new abilities such as camouflage and even breathing underwater but that was just a theory. If both siblings were going to find the answers about this strange phenomenon, then they needed to go to a particular place where it could be possible to find the dinosaurs which is the forest and that's what they did. They went to the forest looking for clues but for now they found nothing"

Isabella: are you sure this is a good idea to go there ?

Evan: i don't know sis. But if we're going to find the answers about this event then we need to find some clues

Isabella: but what if we come across one of those things ? What do we do ? Do we run or hide ?

Evan: that will depend on what dinosaur we end up encountering

"Both siblings keep on going deeper into the forest looking around for clues and they seem to have found one"

Isabella: look !

"Evan's sister said pointing a tree that had claw marks and Evan was surprised when he saw the tree"

Evan: wow..........that's our first clue

Isabella: this is probably a terrible idea. Maybe we should return

Evan: don't worry. We're not going to get close and personal with the dinosaurs. We're just going to take a peek and then leave

Isabella: that better be the case ! I don't want to become food !

"Evan rolls his eyes as he holds his sister's hand trying to calm her down which seems to have worked although not too much. As they keep going forward and deeper into the woods, they notice more claw marks into different trees and even saw some trees that were down on the ground as if something had pushed them down"

Isabella: okay. This is beginning to get scary

Evan: what could have done this ?

Isabella: maybe a dinosaur that is big and will definitely eat us !!!!!

Evan: would you stop freaking out ?

"Evan suddenly saw something on the ground which caught his attention and Isabella also got her attention caught when she looked at the ground"

(A/N: music)

"On the ground were two cards, this was rather a confusing discovery for both siblings however one detail that the cards had was a image showing a dinosaur. The dinosaurs in question were..........................well let's say that they were hard to identify"