Chapter 3: Sneaking In

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 3 of the story, I apologize for not updating this book for a long time, life was really taking a huge toll on me. But I'm back with the newest of this book. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

"The situation has taken quite an unusual turn, what started as a search for answers soon turned into a sneaking strategy. Both siblings were attempting to find a way to get the dinosaurs in the city without being seen, the best way to get these creatures moving was during the night as there wasn't a lot of people walking in the street. The large black dinosaur was fast in it's feet, compared to the larger white dinosaur who was slower, fortunately they didn't came across any people and eventually arrived at their house. The lights were still on indicating that their parents were waiting for them, although they couldn't reveal that they were hanging out with extinct animals. They had to figure out a way to get these dinosaurs inside while also hiding them"

Isabella: So what do we do ?

Evan: We need to figure out a way to get our new friends inside the house

Isabella: And how do we do that ? Can we just leave them outside in our backyard

Evan: Do you really want to scare off our neighbors ?

Isabella: Good point...

Evan: I was thinking more of the garage

Isabella: Uhhhh don't we have a car inside ?

Evan: Yeah but dad used it this morning and he won't be back seeing how long he works

Isabella: Oh. Well I guess that's the better option

"They make their way in front of the garage as Evan proceeds to open it, they then walk inside while also guiding the two dinosaurs in, surprisingly the larger white dinosaur was able to fit well inside the garage. Now they had to tell them to stay here"

Evan: Alright guys, you need to stay right there till the morning

Isabella: Yeah, we don't want our parents and older brother having an heart attack if they find out that we're hiding two prehistoric animals in the house

"Both the white and black dinosaurs looked at each other seemingly having understood what the siblings had told them to do"

Isabella: Goodnight

"She said smiling as she and Evan proceed to head inside the house while leaving the two creatures in the darkness of the garage. They were making their way in the living room while sighing in relief that the situation didn't go out of control"

Evan: Well, that sure was fortunate

Isabella: Yeah, at least we didn't get caught

???: Caught you say ?

"Both their eyes widened upon hearing the voice of their mother, Alice who was looking at them with an angry look in her eyes while having her arms crossed. At the same time, their older brother, Kevin had his hands on his hips while looking at them with a hint of suspicion"

Kevin: What were you guys doing ?

Evan: Uhhhh nothing...

Alice: Is that so ? You two have been taking quite a long time staying outside while it got dark

Kevin: And besides, this isn't the first time you two stayed in the middle of the night. Was it one of your days with your friends ?

"Evan and Isabella were about to answer until they were met with this question, one that they seem to have a hard time answering, especially since they haven't really been doing that lately. Ever since the beginning of the dinosaur invasion, they've become quite distant from Max, Rex and Zoe, to the point that they don't really see them that often. They haven't tried calling them as they thought that they might be bothering them, but with the discovery that they made, they may know the reason as to why their friends have been leaving them dry. Although, even with the answers, was this enough to rebuild a friendship ? Alice began to notice that both her children appear to be upset with the question that Kevin asked, she wondered if something happened today"

Alice: Did something happened between you and your friends ?

Evan: I uhhh no. It's not that, it's just...

"There wasn't a clear answer coming from her son, but Alice could definitely tell that her children were upset with something. They didn't seem to want to talk about it, but that didn't stop the mother from doing anything in her power to bring a smile in their faces"

Alice: Hey, if you don't want to talk about it, how about I cook you both your favorite meal ?

Evan/Isabella: Noodles ?! Yay !!!

Alice: *giggles* Come on, you two must be starving

"And so the evening night resulted with the entire family eating noodles, well minus the father who was still in his work place...............or that's what they thought. John actually managed to leave his work place earlier than expected and was making his way home, he arrived in front of the garage and proceeded to open it's door. Upon flashing the darkness of the garage with the car's headlights, he soon saw something that he did not expect to see"

John: Dogs ?

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for this chapter, hope you enjoy and I'll see you guys next time)