12: She is so badass!

Haruka walks through the group of students who are waiting in front of the gates and as she walks through them, she once again observes the students who have changed into their practical clothing. She even notices that a student brought along a staff.

That's cool. Wonder if it helps with their quirk.

During her observation and fluidly moving through the students without bumping into them, she sees students side-glancing at her and whispering, talking about what happened on the bus. She tugs on her hood to cover her face, already pissed off that she already brought attention to herself.

Good job Haruka. You were supposed to get in and out of U.A. quietly but no. You decided to create a scene.

Haruka sighs and just as she makes it halfway through the group, she sees Monoma standing to the left side of the group with Masu. Monoma notices her observant eyes and smirks in her direction then looks away, smugly puffing his chest out. Haruka grimaces in confusion at Monoma's newly founded attitude and finally arrives at the front of the group, just in front of the enormous gates. Haruka inhales and exhales, focusing her mind on the upcoming exam and reassuring herself that she will not use her Earthbending or her quirk, even if it's out of instinct. She must never use it since many eyes are watching her and she doesn't want to explain her bending to the teachers. As she is calming herself and her mind, she hears the students around her making comments about the battle centre.

"It's just like a city!"

"They have more than one of these on school grounds?"

"Well, what else is U.A. gonna use all that money for?"

"U.A.'s amazing!"

The students start to become restless at how long they must wait for the exam to start and a voice yells out, "You may start now!" They look to who just spoke and all eyes land on the pro-hero standing at the top of a tower that is connected to the walls of the battle centre, holding a large mic. Vlad King. Haruka gulps at the sight of him since his quirk reminds her of her bloodbending and it is the most similar quirk to that particular bending. Even if he can only control his blood and not others. "What are you waiting for? Go inside already!" As he says this, the gigantic gates open, and all the students sprint with all the speedy-quirked people ahead of the group. Thanks to Korra and Naoki's training, Haruka is in front of the group who are not speedy and she immediately tries to find any faux villains to earn points.

A robot with a big yellow two painted on its leg appears in front of Haruka and she instinctively opens her bottle cap and manipulates the water to wrap around the robot which is connected to her right arm. She brings her right hand above her head and brings it harshly downwards with the robot following suit who is up in the air then smashed into chunks of metal on the ground. The students behind her gaze at how efficiently she took out the robot and shake out of their daze as another robot appear in front but Haruka turns her long water arm into an ice blade and slashes the robot in half. Haruka continues running down the road and the students stop in their tracks and shake in fear, thinking the same thought.

Do we seriously have to compete with that?

The students disperse away from the hooded girl, wanting at least some points before she takes all of them but the only ones that are left standing in that area are Ashido, Tokoyami, and Monoma and his friend who's standing further away from the two. Ashido grins and jumps excitedly while looking at Tokoyami, "She is so badass! Let's go, we gotta catch up to Kuribi!" Tokoyami nods his head in determination and the two head in another direction from Haruka. Monoma and Masu stare in confusion in the direction of where Haruka sprinted of to.