O9

It was the last class for the day, the only one Hyerin shared with Taehyung so of course she was excited, they had grown into friends ever since he started texting her 2 weeks ago and she couldn't be happier. 

She would always wait for him at the end of class to walk with him till the gate where they would separate to go their own ways but he was no where to be seen today. Hyerin thought he went home early but that was unlike him, the boy would spend as much time away from home as he can and whenever hyerin would ask him about it he would just avoid the topic, hyerin didn't want to make him uncomfortable so she would drop it as well, she hoped he would trust her enough to one day tell her himself.

As soon as the bell rung she sprung out of her seat and immediately rushed out of class which earned her a few weird looks which she didn't care less about them taehyung was more important. She anxiously looked around in the hallways, the library, the auditorium and even the labs but she couldn't find him anywhere and just when she was about to lose hope, she heard a few voices near the boys locker room. She was about to walk past there when she saw a tuff of brown unkempt hair from the corner of her eyes, taehyung.

The girl turned around the corner to look at Taehyung crouching down holding his stomach with a pained expression and two boys hovering over him. She dropped her bag and rushed over to them with her handy pepper spray in hand “hey! What are you dumbasses doing?! Leave him alone or I'm turning you into seasoned chicken bitchEss” the three boys looked at her with shock visible on their features. Looking at the pepper spray in her hand and not wanting to get seasoned like a roasted chicken they both rushed out with their bags.

Hyerin placed the pepper spray in the pocket of her blazer and looked at the boy on the ground staring at her with wide eyes.
Her expression softened as she took in his form, she leaned down and placed a hand on his cheek “Are you okay?” Taehyung stared at her for a moment and blinked “yeah” she helped him up and placed him on the bench near them. She took out her handkerchief and wiped the blood from his busted lip while he just stared at her with an unreadable expression. “why did they hurt you?” the girl asked as she slowly wiped the blood, after a minute of silence taehyung finally responded “they were talking dirty about you so I had to give them a piece of my mind.”

Hyerin just sighed, this was nothing new to her as she was considered pretty by the standards of society tho it got disturbing at times, the girl looked at him with a small smile “you didn't have to get in a fight with them just because they said something about me, its people's job to talk but that doesn't make you anything they see you as tae” taehyung  just grunted and nodded.

Hyerin lifted him up with much struggle and helped him walk till the gates, the sky casted a yellow glow on them in the late afternoon as it bloomed in all different shades of orange and yellow but all she could look at was him, even with a busted lip he still looked like a greek god, with a perfectly sculpted face and a hidden goofy personality, he was truly everything she ever wanted.

Taehyung felt her stare at the side of his face and turned to look at her, she didn't look away this time. She looked beautiful in his eyes, the sky casting a yellowish hue on her body that she seemed to glow, like an angel sent from heaven his angel , she was truly everything he ever wanted.

And as the setting sun casted its dying rays on them, they stared at each other with smiles that rivaled the stars.