15

It felt like the world stopped revolving around them as Hyerin glanced at his eyes, she felt her heart crack staring into the pair of chocolate brown eyes she loved so much. No matter how tough he acted his eyes always gave him away, the serene emotions in them always managed to snatch her breathe away.

Kim Taehyung was a boy as dark as the night sky with the constellations in his eyes. Now those innocent eyes were painted with deep fear and dread with a bulky redness in them, she hated it. She hated seeing him like this. Why?  Because she loved him.

Hyerin loved the boy that brought so much bliss to her just by being there. The smile of his that made her whole day. His eyes that told a story of its own. She didn't understand those emotions before, but now as she stared into his dejected eyes, she realized the extent of her emotions. She wanted to remove the profound sadness in his eyes, it broke her as much as it broke him.

The girl took slow steady steps towards the boy leaning on the wall, and then broke out in a full sprint towards him. She felt the air returning to her lungs as she engulfed him in a bone crushing hug.

Taehyung immediately broke down in her arms, engulfing her like she was the last string of the rope that prevented him from drowning. He cried into her arms as she stroke his hair while whispering comforting words to him. 

Taehyung wailed as he told her about all his problems. The way he grew up in an abusive household, how his father hit him and his mother every other night after drinking himself to madness, how his grandmother, the only person that ever understood him passed away the day before he joined this school.

Hyerin felt the the cracks in her heart increasing in number as she held the boy in her arms spilling his life to her. She felt all sorts of emotions, anger anguish turmoil despair  empathy. and she found herself crying with him, comforting him with everything she had. Her soul ached for the boy she loved with ever fiber in her being.

Hyerin felt her heart drop when he said “ I killed him hyerin...I killed my father I-I'm a murderer  b-but  he hurt my mother I-I had t-to do something ”  Hyerin broke their hug and finally looked at him " I-I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry hye.. I just want to tell you something before they come ”  Hyerin didn't have any words as she bit her lip trying not to break down herself, she nodded her head motioning him to continue.

“ I want you to know t-that you're the only thing that m-matters to me hye, you might never know just how much you mean to me, I love you Song Hyerin, always and forever and its o-okay if you don- ”  Hyerin cut him off with a sweet kiss to his lips, it was short but explained everything that needed to be said in the language of their love and he responded just as passionately.

“ I was always yours Taehyung , I love you more than the sea loves the moon

They both savoured the flavour of each other's lips under the starless night as they embraced each other in the strange warmth of the cold street, completely disregarding the faint police sirens in the background. All that mattered to them was being in each other's arms as they spilled all of their emotions through the desperate kisses and promises they both hoped to fulfill.

“ will you wait for me?”

“ I will crawl through hell if it means I can still be with you”

a/n: didn't expect that now did you?