Chapter 21:

Emilee's POV:

I was pulling on some clothes that Luke bought to the hospital for me, my body aches and was stiff, but my arm burned. I brushed my hair and pulled on my grey beanie, I said goodbye to Nina and then headed out to reception. Luke Was there waiting for me, he ran up to me and pulled me into his arms as I began to cry once more. he soothed me by rubbing my back and kissing my head.

"Did you tell Maisie and Cal and Morgan?" I ask while wiping my tears with my sleeve paw, he sighed a long and sad sigh.

"Yeah they know" he said, I nod as the tears well up yet again, Luke snaked his arm round my waist and then we began to head to the car.

"Do you need anything Em?" Luke asks while starting up the engine. I shake my head and close my eyes.

"I'm good thanks I just want to go home and be with Grace and you" I said, he leaned over and kissed my cheek, I tried to smile but I just couldn't and I think Luke noticed. I led against the window as it began to rain, I watch the two raindrops race down the window. The rain pours heavier and heavier. "I Don't think nature wants to believe your dead yet Michael" I think to myself, I quickly wipe away a forming tear as Luke pulls up on to the driveway. I hope out and run up to the door and unlock it. I head inside and place my keys on the table.

"I'll run you a bath you need time to relax, Grace comes home in an hour" Luke says.

"Thanks Luke" I say quietly, he come up behind me and kisses my quivering shoulder. He then takes my hand and began to lead me upstairs. He turned on the taps and then began to remove my wet clothes, Once I was butt naked the bath was ready, he wrapped his arm around me and took me into the bathroom. I stepped into the hot bubbly bath,I instantly felt relaxed as soon as the water kissed my shaking body. Luke sat down by the side of the bath and rested his chin on the side, his quiff was stuck up in all sorts of places and his eyes glistened just a little.

"Stop staring Luke its creepy" I say laughing a little. He giggled and picked up some bubbles and blew them into my face.

"You idiot I hate you" I say he leans in and kisses my head.

"I hate you too" After another ten minutes I got out, Luke wrapped a towel round me and found me dried clothes. I thanked him and then he left to go make tea. I pulled on one of Lukes all time low t shirts and a pair of loose shorts, then my uggs I then threw my hair into a messy bun and headed downstairs. Then the doorbell. I ran over to the door and opened it to find Liz and Grace.

"Mummy!" Grace shouts and runs into my arms, I hugged her tightly and rocked her, I missed my little girl.

"Hi darl" Liz said as Luke approaches the door.

"Hey mum.." Luke replies. Grace jumped into Lukes arms, obviously missed daddy a lot. We all headed inside Grace went to her room to play with her toys.

"I heard about Mikey...Karen is heartbroken as I'm assuming you are to" Liz spoke as we all sat down, me and Luke just nodded, we were more than heartbroken.

"Have you tho-" but she was interrupted by another knock at the door. Luke got up and answered it, and in walked two police men. I became anxious and began to sweat, why did this have to happen now.

"Can we help you?" Luke asked bluntly

"Yes you can, we are here following up the details on Michael Clifford's Death, we would like a statement from all of you, we would like to you to explain your relationship with Michael we would like you to explain if you ever had any ups and downs and what they were and what were they were about" The first officer said.

"No" I whispered but they heard and one snapped his head up and glared at me.

"Listen miss we really need to have more information on your friends death"

The word death rung in my ears, and wouldn't go away, and he wasn't just a friend he was my bestfriend, and right now life freaking sucks thanks very much.

"No thanks, I'm not talking to you life sucks right now for all of us cNt you see were hurting enough!" I shout then run upstairs as the tears begin to roll down my cheeks, I hear Luke call my name but Liz tells him to leave me be. I run up to my room. I walk in and ball my eyes out, screaming at myself for letting this happen, I throw books across the room, rip up stuff, pull down shelves, everything, then something catches my eye, I look over to our bed.

On my side on my pillow lead Michaels beanie, tears poured down my cheeks like no tomorrow, I take a deep breath to try and calm myself down, I pull on a sweatshirt, then grab the beanie, I head over to the window and out onto the balcony, I climb up the tree just outside and up onto the roof, I like being up on the roof, it relaxes me. I crawled up the tiles until I was on the go I sat down and sighed.

I hugged the beanie close to my chest, The rain had stopped so it was just a little chilly and there was a slight breeze. I took a look at the beanie, suddenly a piece of paper slid out of an inside good and began to dance in the breeze, I quickly grabbed it before it flew away, I sat back down and stared at the piece of paper.

For Emilee x I didn't know if I wanted to read it or not, but is as a curious person so I decided to anyway.

I don't know how to write this let alone say goodbye...and it sucks that I let this happen. I know I can be a dick to you, and I'm sorry I hope you will forgive me.Some stars shine brighter than others, and I was most definitely bright, you were my bestest friend I could ever ask for, but obviously I wasn't just the only bright star. I guess I just wasn't bright enough, I hope one day I will able to see you again, I hope I'll be able to look into your eyes again, I hope I'll be able to hold you again one day...but this is really hard to write not only because I'm crying, but because I'm shaking. I'm upset that I have to be so far away from you for so long, I love you okay, I really do. I love the boys as well they were my brothers. I love you Em. I'll always watch over you. But this is not goodbye, I promise you this is a see you later kind of thing.

I can be your little bright star.

~ Mikey xx

As soon as I finished reading, I pressed the note close to my heart and held it there, I closed my eyes and let the tears fall down my cheeks, I felt them hit my legs. I opened my eyes to see the streetlights shine in the darkness. I look at the note once more and place a kiss on it. I held it close to my heart and then looked up into the night sky. The stars began to glisten and gleam but there was one right above me. I stared at it and smiled a small smile.

"My little bright star" I said, tears dripped onto the note.

"Stars need darkness to shine bright, and you are definitely the brightest one" I added.

I looked back down at the note and ran my finger along his name at the bottom, I kiss it one last time and hold it to my heart one more time. I then hold the note up a over me. I let go of the note and it blows away in the wind, I don't need a note to remind me that Michael will always be here with me. I love my best friend and I know Bestfriends never leave eachother. I watch the note float away into the distance. Sure he isn't with me and that tears me apart limb from limb but I know he's not really dead not to me anyway. I still have to say goodbye though, I can't just nit say anything after he leaves, even though he's still here I want to show him I care. I can still just about see the note. I lift my hand up and wave it off. I then whisper sow thing only me and my thoughts can hear.

"See you later Michael"

Authors note----> I HATE MYSELF I LOVE MICHAEL SO MUCH AND BEING A MUKE GIRL COMES WITH PAIN. anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and recommend I love you all Byeee ️xxx