Chapter 29:

Emilees POV:

"Come on guys wake up wake up!" Ashton said shaking em and Luke awake, we look at eachother confused. He smiles at me and kisses my nose. I boop his back then sit up. Calum and Ellie sit up and rub their eyes. I look out the back window, were still drive but we're turning in somewhere, it was dark and it was a starry night.

"Welcome to rockhampton guys!" Troye shouts from the front, I look out the window, were driving through a small town. I saw the sign. it read:

"Rockhampton town, Australia" I grew instantly excited. Ashton says we will be stopping in this camp site place that is just twenty minutes from here. I felt luke wrap his arms round me and squeal with excitement into my neck, he lets me up bridal style and kisses my forehead. I get out my phone and take a picture of the starry nigh captioning it with:

"Starry late night drives to Rockhampton with the gang" I tagged everyone and then checked my messages. I realised I got a text from Liz, it read.

"Just saw your post on instagram, stay safe, love you all call me when you leave rockhampton! Xx" I replied and then locked my phone. Ashton and Calum began getting the duvets out so we can just go to bed. I checked my clock, 10:10 pm. we should be at the campsite in ten minutes. Ashtons calculations were correct, we managed to get to rock Hampton by 10pm. Like I said we probably would of ended up in the outback if he wasn't here.

--15 minutes later--

I feel Troye take a turn into a big field, I stare out the windows to see tents, campfires with people singing round them with guitars, campervans, everything, it looked really cool. We Take a few more turns then we finally park.

"WOO WE MADE IT!" Ellie shouts and begins dancing, I join her, we fell to the floor and laughed hysterically. We calmed down and sat on the beds, Ashton flicked on some cute little fairy lights that hung from the roof so we could all see. He got out the lucozades and handed one to all of us.

"Well some gang! We're here in rockhampton, early start again tomorrow leaving at 8 cheers everyone, Darwin here we come!" He shouted the last part, we all cheer and drink our lucozades. We decide to sit outside and talk for a bit , Ashton set up some lanterns and Luke grabbed Ashtons guitar.

"I didn't know you brought that with you" I say chuckling a little.

"I thought it would be nice" he said, he took the guitar from luke and began strumming a familiar song. I then heard Calums Ashtons and Lukes soft voices.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted, I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted and even though your friends tell me your doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you when he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you." After that everyone started singing. We all sung the last little bit.

"If the day I woke up with you right beside me like all of THSI was just some twisted dream. I'll hold you like I ever did before and you'd never slip away, and you'd never here me say, I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the male up running down your face and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them, like every single wish we ever made, I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about the stupid little things like the way if felt to fall asleep next to you and the memories I never can escape,

Cos I'm not fine at all,

No I'm really not fine at all...

Tell me this is just a dream...

Cos I'm really not fine at all"

Ashton put the guitar and went in the van he quickly came out again with the Polaroid camera he also had a black marker in his hand. He placed the camera on a chair and set it to a timer.